any deals for Canada?

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: any deals for Canada?

Postby Dangow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:58 pm

^WHAT?! They just received a NEW WAVE and it is still the old Mike's Car? Maan, this does not makes sense. Do you think they might have mixed Tron and Mike together? Maybe the new gold packs in Vancouver will come like that, but this does not makes sense.

The worst part is if we call them, they will probably don't even know an answer. I usually buy my gold packs in metrotown, the guy is nice etc, but they seems to be so lost in this subject. Are you planning to call them? :O Plz update us, if so.
DISCLAIMER: Posts do not reflect the opinions of my employer.

Mickey
Dangow
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby mr_perfect » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:05 pm

my wife works in the mall and I asked to go...she had no clue it says series 2 or tron is circular and just bought 1 pack and came back into surrey. so no idea what else was in the shipment...

ill check surrey tru when I get off work at 5...
please check the part about unnecessary quotes, thanks
mr_perfect
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Dangow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 pm

^That's sad, man! I wish Canada and USA could be more nice with their costumers and they could do a package like in Australia, that actually SHOWS what is coming inside the gold pack. But well, please keep me updated if possible, in case they actually have at Surrey.

If I ended up going to metrotown myself I will let you know as well.

Thanks

Mickey
Dangow
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby mr_perfect » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:19 am

ok surrey tru has a ton of them in stock. the bar code number is the same as the us ending in 023980. I'm happy picked up 2...
mr_perfect

Postby Dangow » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 am

^Oh, man! I was about to post that I didn't had success on buying it. LOL. I went all the way to Metrotown and they indeed had new gold packs. They had two different boxes, so I though one would be the Mike's car, and the other one could be the Tron one. They didnt knew any info, so what I did was to try the second box and coincidentally the 3 first packs that I grabbed was one rounded and one hexagonal. So I though this box was for sure the one with the new gold wave.

In the end, unlucky as I am, all the 3 packs were actually Mike's car again. They didnt received for sure at Metrotown. Now I have loads of Mike's car to trade LMAO. :lol: :lol:
So, if someone here want one, please let me know and I would love to trade by the Tron one. LOL

I also took a picture of the serial number # in the gold pack, so people can try to avoid it in case they are searching in Canada as well.

I hope you can read it in the picture above. Btw, I never know if the serial number that we need to pay attention is the one in the bottom or in the top. :|

@Mr_Perfect, whereabouts in Vancouver do you live? I am in Downtown. Don't you wanna sell me one of your Tron's? I am kind of a little bit far of Surrey and I am afraid to sold out before I have the chance to go there. Maybe you can send me by mail and I pay you back? :P HAHA.

Mickey
Dangow
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Puddin' » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 am

Both numbers (above and below) the barcode are different on each of the gold packs. You can pay attention to both.

Lenny
Puddin'

Postby ItsJustDave » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:24 am

I put together this thread with sku references. Hope this helps narrow things down. When in doubt buy one of each unique sku. I figure that's a good strategy should new ones appear.

viewtopic.php?t=3785

rank_50
ItsJustDave

Postby Dangow » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 am

LOL I ended up going ALL THE WAY to Surrey just to be able to buy it. I bought two packs just in case, so it might be easier to trade for other good discs some day.
And yes, they have it in their TRU. Actually they might still have around 30 gold packs or so.

Thanks for all the tips, guys!

Mickey
Dangow
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby DisneyInfinityFan 25 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 am

Pre-Orders are here for wave 2

Jack Skelligtion
http://m.ebgames.ca/Catalog/Product/317605

Frozen Toy Box Pack