Jack Skellington Box & GameStop Exclusive 10/5 - 10/28

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: GameStop Exclusive Jack Skellington Display Case

Postby ImGonnaWreckIt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 pm

^^^^ there seems like a lot of confusion around almost all releases post launch. From the tron disc and exactly what time it would go on sale, to wal-marts stocking woody early but not allowing it to be sold, whether or not the power discs that come with the race to space pack are exclusive, now the delay on the collectors edition jack. This is the nature of the beast right now.
Twitter - gvasenjr

rank_250
ImGonnaWreckIt
Main Console: PS4

Postby Ignohippo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Wow. How cool would a Glow In The Dark variant of Jack be?

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby Paradox » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:48 pm

What a fail on Gamestop's part. They released info about this exclusive variant weeks after many had already pre-ordered the 'regular' Jack. So I just got back from my local gamestop and as I figured the girl said it's not a problem to just return the unopened regular one that is being shipped now. So I ordered the exclusive one today and will bring in the regular one being shipped once it arrived. I had to laugh when she said, no rush, you can play with the one that comes in the mail while its still in the packaging and just bring it in to return it once the exclusive one shows up. Haha She was even nice enough to hold me a poster on the side and said come in tomorrow when she shows up in the afternoon and she'll give it to me. :)

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby Ignohippo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Well, it's absolutely silly for them not to have had the CE available the same day as the regular. I understand that maybe there were supplier issues, but then they should have just held back the regular version until the 15th as well. It's entirely too confusing to do it on two separate release days.

Besides, what about all of the people who aren't as "tuned-in" as we uber-fans are and buy the regular version only to find out about the CE in two weeks? They may have quite a few unhappy customers.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby eggwolio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm

I saw these posters in our store last night and I'm really impressed with the quality. It also appears to have glow in the dark accents on it, which is awesome. Much thicker paper than most of our posters at GameStop.

I haven't seen any of the figures with the case yet, though.

rank_50
eggwolio

Re: Jack Skellington Box & GameStop Exclusive 10/5 - 10/28

Postby Rod » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:06 pm

One of my area Gamestops had the guides already out. They only had 3 left and said they didn't have anymore in the back for tomorrow. Had them hold one for the kids. Hope they do.....

rank_50
Rod
XBL ID:

Postby jeremygary » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Just received a call from Gamestop that my preorder of the collector's edition Jack will not be available until Tuesday (no surprise there.) They are going to work with me tomorrow to ensure that I get the promo pricing on the guide, as well as the poster.

rank_0
jeremygary
XBL ID:

Postby Sully101 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 pm

At first I wanted this until I heard he comes out on the 15th
Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten

rank_100
Sully101
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Ollie809 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:17 pm

So does anyone kniw about the quality of the background in the case yet? Is it just cardboard or what? Also anyone herd on a release outside of usa?

rank_0
Ollie809
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales