Jack Skellington Box & GameStop Exclusive 10/5 - 10/28

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Jack Skellington Box & GameStop Exclusive 10/5 - 10/28

Postby ronniedobbs » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:28 am

How do you access the custom adventure for each toy box figure, IE Jack?

rank_100
ronniedobbs

Postby KermitGreen82 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 am

I pre-ordered/paid for my Jack today - the one with the special display case so I will be picking up in a couple weeks. The guy working there claimed that at some point Gamestop was recieving an exclusive Jack with a pumpkin head? I am in no way saying this is offical. I'm sure there will be a pre-order or an announcement. I thought that sounded odd but of course if it is true I want one of those too. :) It would be super cool!
Hi, I'm KermitGreen82!
My favorite Disney characters are: Figment, Kermit, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey Mouse, Ariel, Wreck It Ralph, Boo, Sully, Donald Duck, Bean Bunny, Orange Bird, Oswald

rank_50
KermitGreen82
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby neoz » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:36 am

ronniedobbs

When you in the toy box hit the pause button and then select Adventures.

rank_100
neoz
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby packetloss » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:59 am

I was in the local Gamestop (Raleigh, NC)today and they had five Jacks on the shelf. He took me by surprise... A lot smaller then i Imagined, not sure why but he just struck me as tiny. Most likely proportionate in comparison to other characters but i dunno was just a weird feeling thought that went over me as i admired him. I did not pick a copy up for myself but seems as though they have extras available in my area.
Disney Infinity ID approved - packetloss on disneyinfinity.com

rank_0
packetloss
Main Console: PS4

Postby Sully101 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 pm

packetloss my gamestop had so much none preorderd ones it must just have been you gamestop location
Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten

rank_100
Sully101
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Sorcerer Abe » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:06 pm

So I got my Jack and my poster. The poster is pretty sick! Great quality, glow in the dark, definitely framing material. Now the figure...when I got him, it looked like he had some flaking paint on his head, luckly I was the 2nd out of two people waiting to buy him and there were about 15 Jacks behind the counter. I got to pic another one and he is perfect. Probably my favorite figure after D23 Mickey. It's a gorgeous figure, lots of detailed painting with the black and white pattern and the base on the bottom is really cool with the whole spiral. I played his adventure and it's pretty fun. His jackolantern throwing attack is pretty powerful and explosive and his scream/boo attack is great too.

Here's my dilemma....I'm bored. Unfortunately I'm one of those people that just don't see the point of a toy box character without a playset. If he had more adventure missions then the playset ones, then I would see a point, but I just start to think in my head, "so....now what?"

It's just me. Nothing wrong with the figure. I love it! Just wish Halloween town existed, kinda like in kingdom hearts.

Oh two other things....Am I the only one that bought the figure and reserved the Collectors edition too? In my opinion, I think the tomb stones look like they are either air brush painted on or they are like a vinyl sticker on the back of the case.

@kermitgreen: I think that GameStop employee is confussing Jack Skellington with that Eye Skylanders figure. That one has the pumpkin head variant.
Disney Infinity.....My Anti-Drug!

HAVE FUN X INFINITY

rank_100
Sorcerer Abe

Postby Paradox » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 pm

^^ Sorcerer Abe said "Am I the only one that bought the figure and reserved the Collectors edition too?"

I ordered the single figure and the exclusive one as well, though once the single figure arrives in the mail I'm taking it back for a refund and will only keep the exclusive one once it arrives. For $4 more I figure get the case, no matter how the tombstones look or what they are made of.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby Jazz820 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Does anyone know what his vault unlocks?

rank_1250
Jazz820
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Jacks unlocks shown here. :D
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4583#p46167
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales