GameStop preorder

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: GameStop preorder

Postby Michjeff » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:18 am

When I pre ordered I only got the starter pack I want to go back in and ask if I can pre order more.
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Lumby » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:13 pm

I spoke to the clerk and the manager of my local game stop and they suggested that I pre-order the free character that I wanted with my starter kit (and put a $5 deposit down for the pre-order) and they would be willing to take the $5 off the figure I pre-ordered and apply to the balance of the started pack when I picked it all up. That way I was guaranteed to get the figure I wanted. Dont assume all Game Stops will do this for you however go and talk to the store manager.
Lumby
Main Console: PS3

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:18 pm

^ Wow, you got lucky!
Also, this is my 666th post. :twisted:
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby shhhh » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 am

The way my Gamestop did it was, they put $4 for the Power Disc pack, $5 for the Figure and $5 for the game. When I go to pick up my game, character and Power Disc pack they will transfer the pre order amount from the pack and character($5 and $4) over to the game. So all of the money will be going towards to the game. This way they got a chance to put in the SKU from my character(Violet) and they can actually save my pre order character till I pick it up.
shhhh
Main Console: PS3

Postby CueLannoo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:40 pm

OK so here is what I did... At GameStop you can preorder ANY figure and they MUST hold it for 3 days after launch. I am a completionist so I wanted EVERYTHING. So I put $5 (minimum reserve) on all playsets, character packs, and idividual characters. Now they must hold one of everything for me. I know one of those figures will be free so on launch day I will just transfer the $5 on one of the figures to a different figure.
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Agent P » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 am

I pre-ordered from EB Games in Canada too. I've been trying to call around at some of the EB's in my city to figure out what the bonus will actually be. One of the stores employees suggested that the free figure would be Davy Jones but I don't know how credible her information is, because no one at any of the other stores have said that. So I don't know!

rank_0
Agent P

Postby checkcola » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:57 pm

I haven't actually put a pre-order in on this yet. I think I will Monday at Gamestop, a free fig and power disk pack seem like a nice deal and Gamestop is just down the street from me. I am only interested in PoTC and Incredibles of the launch figs, though, so I'll have to ask. I don't want to get stuck with something I consider lame as the free fig. I may just pre-order Violet separately, I fear female figs may be short packed, who knows?

rank_0
checkcola
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby CueLannoo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:23 pm

I am under the impression you choose you figure when you pick up your starter pack
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby checkcola » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Ok, I pre-ordered the Wii U version, put 60 bucks down, the way my Gamestop did it is 50 on the starter and 5 on Violet (my chosen fig) and 5 on a power disk pack. And those two 5 dollars will be sifted towards the pack on the day of release.

rank_0
checkcola
PSN ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales