Dragon Gate Unlock Help Requests

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Dragon Gate Unlock Help Requests

Postby PirateSteven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:35 am

The Dragon Gate is a Toy Box Item that is unlocked with the assistance of a WDW Magic Band. Once the Dragon Gate item is placed in your toy box, a dragon from the New Fantasyland Preview will fly around your toy box. In addition, three green toy capsules that include (1) a pre built Dragon Toy Box, (2) Dragon Sky, (3) Dragon Texture. Capsules appear on the Dragon Gate at random times usually within a 30 minute period. The only way to unlock this item is to have a Magic Band or know someone who plays on the same system as you that has a magic band. The person who needs the item unlocked (1) requests to be friends with the person who has the Magic Band on the platform systems' network, (2) shares a toy box session with the person, (3) the person with the Magic Band places the Magic Band on the 2nd character spot on their Disney Infinity base, (4) the Dragon Gate will then appear in the requesters Toy Box, (5) place the Dragon Gate in the Toy Box and wait for the three capsules to appear, usually within a half hour.

While every effort will be made to help, please understand that forum members offering to help others unlock these items are doing so in their own time. Depending on the number of people requesting help there may be a delay.

For PS3 Dragon Gate unlock help, please PM forum member PirateSteven:
PSN name: KennerSaint
or
please PM forum member Sheriff Woody:
PSN name: T7GGA

For Wii U Dragon Gate unlock help, please PM forum member sigil:
NN name: sigilbearer

For Xbox 360 Dragon Gate unlock help, please PM forum member SadistHunter
or
please PM forum member Drillsarge:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: THE Carnyewest
or
please PM forum member zx81:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: mtcb75
or
please PM forum member toaks:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Live4Life
or
please PM forum member Sorcerer Mickey:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: BlueSpidyDude
or
please PM forum member FL Disney Fan:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Stea1th Vixen

Image Image

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Dragon Gate Unlock Help Requests

Postby altiareagle » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:00 am

^I can indeed prove that he has succesfully and efficiantly helped me before. :D
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby Kelleytoons » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:04 am

Since the Magic Bands are due to come out to all annual passholders in a few months I don't have a huge desire for this right now, but when it happens I'll be glad to help anyone else out (XBox).

(I had thought about staying overnight at the Pop Century to get one, since they are testing them out there, but my life is too busy to even take a day to do this right now).

rank_250
Kelleytoons

Postby hoodoo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:18 am

That is very good information. I thought I would need to get the band myself. I would love to be the recipient whenever someone with a Wii U copy and a band steps up.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ZeroOctane » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:30 am

Xbox 360 player right here who would LOVE to have the Dragon's Gate. I have asked a bunch of people locally and no one has the magic band. If anyone ends up in this thread with the gate for 360, my gamertag is DJ Octane. I would love an invite to get it.

rank_0
ZeroOctane
XBL ID:

Postby altiareagle » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:50 am

Maybe you could put the request in your signature saying that your on xbox and would like to have the dragon capsules. It'll change the signature everywhere so its basically advertising. :D
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby Pyx » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:20 am

Very cool OP, I will PM you, I am on PS3, any particular times best to meet up with in game?

rank_100
Pyx
PSN ID:

Postby Rated-G » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:19 am

Oh man this is very awesome of you OP! I'm sending a request right now, my PSN is Rated-G, and I'm central time. Usually online between 7pm and 2am. I would really appreciate the help!

Edit: Thanks a bunch! That didn't take nearly as long as I was expecting! I really appreciate it!

rank_0
Rated-G
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sorcerer Mickey » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:50 pm

I would love to be helped when someone steps up with an Xbox version! Gamertag: Rauthian
“Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They don't remember what it's like to be 12 years old. They patronize, they treat children as inferiors. Well I won't do that.” -Walt Disney

rank_0
Sorcerer Mickey
PSN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help