Terrifying Two Wheeler

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Terrifying Two Wheeler

Postby theinvisiblerobot » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:57 pm

I think my game glitched. I'm pretty sure I have all the flags in Frat Row for Monsters University, as I've searched every nook and cranny and can't seem to find anymore. Just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else, as it's pretty irritating to be missing the final toy in the toy store.

rank_0
theinvisiblerobot
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Terrifying Two Wheeler

Postby Dimpy500 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Same here
Dimpy500
Main Console: PS4

Postby GideonFerrell » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:29 am

Same here. I even watched a video showing the locations of all 20 and I went to each spot and didn't see a flag. However, on the Fear Tech campus the final flag I needed wasn't visible, but there was a sparkle to the area where it should have been and when I landed on it (thanks to the video I watched) it gave me credit for it. So I'm gonna re-check Frat Row now and hopefully find something similar.

rank_0
GideonFerrell
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby GideonFerrell » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 am

So I was searching online and stumbled upon the official Disney Infinity facebook, where someone was having the same problem. Here's Disney Infinity's response...

"Hey Mateo - Buying all the Frat Houses and completing the missions in that area unlocks the Terrifying Two-Wheeler. It's a scream come true!"

Me personally, I've bought all the frat houses and completed all the missions, including the challenges. The only one not registering is 'Frat Row Racer', but I think that's just a multi-player race and that's why. So this definitely seems to be a random bug. Hopefully they fix it soon.

rank_0
GideonFerrell
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby theinvisiblerobot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Thanks for the follow up. I certainly have everything done in frat row so it definitely is a glitch. Agreed, hopefully they fix the bug soon, as it's pretty annoying to not have everything. :/

rank_0
theinvisiblerobot
Main Console: Xbox One

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help