Game stuck?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Re: Game stuck?

Postby MST3k_Crow » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:48 pm

MST3k_Crow
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby MST3k_Crow » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 pm

MST3k_Crow
PSN ID:

Postby LatinPrince » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Just a quick follow up, the game itself is buggy, I mean really buggy! To the point where I feel like a beta tester. The game once again gave me problems like previously said do NOT plug in your ethernet cable and disable your wifi connection to play. Plying online will result in a dead loading screen! The information I was given by Gamestop is inaccurate the update isn't the problem it's the game itself, it has connectivity issues.

I was about half way through the cars playset switched over to toy box mode and guess what? The game locked up, was forced to hit the playstation button and quit when I came back on data had magically corrupted itself. My entire session is now gone and I had to reply the begining all over again.

Disney Interactive if you read these forums get some damn QA people stop being so cheap, I didn't pay over 150 dollars after extras to help you on your beta test project, kind of wibble off right now.

rank_0
LatinPrince
PSN ID:

Postby Hicks64 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm having freezing as well (PS3 80GB). One time when I was adjusting the ingame music settings and it froze when I chose to "save and continue."

The other 2 times (on my third) I finished the tutorial until the game wants me to place a character on the base. After placing Jack Sparrow on the first try and Mr. Incredible on the second the game froze shortly after they did a short speech and animation. This third time I'm going to try without an internet connection, will report back if anything has changed.

edit: Seems disabling my internet got me passed the tutorial freeze. You can disable internet by going to Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection.
Hicks64

Postby Dupree721 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm wibble!

I turned on the game, went through the tutorial which was fun the FIRST time, then got into the game. It froze in toybox and said the files were corrupted so I had to go through the tutorial again. I played Monsters U for 2 hours, then wanted to try out toybox again. Once again, it froze and I had to delete everything I worked on the last two hours...I'm pretty mad right now.
Dupree721

Postby Officer fox » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:17 pm

So is there going to be an updat released to fix all these bugs? I am starting to think I have been ripped off! Dam, thought Disney was better then this.
Officer fox

Postby MST3k_Crow » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:06 am

So I just downloaded the new patch (v1.03) and still the same thing. This looks like it is going to take a long time to fix. Feel like I am playing skyrim.
MST3k_Crow
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help