Star Wars Mission Stars Glitch

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Star Wars Mission Stars Glitch

Postby JCKane » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:47 am

Ok, so Playing Twilight of the republic on PS4 and some missions have an odd glitch, Basically, I'm working on 3-staring everything and some missions, though I complete the 2ndary mission objective it will show the star on the mission details part, but on the list of the missions, it only won't show the stars.

So far, the main star allways shows. Some missions one of the secondary stars will show but not the other, while other times neither secondary star will show
Also, It looks like it may be still unlocking the corrisponding toy but I didnt fully pay attention to all of them. I did try redoing the mission but it didn't change.

So anyone know how to fix it? Or do i need not to worry about it? Cuz I don't fully know if it's preventing the unlockables, as I only remember one, or if it's just a visual thing and thus still unlock the corresponding toy/artwork?

EDIT: Not sure why I said PS4, but it's on Wii U.

rank_0
JCKane
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: Star Wars Mission Stars Glitch

Postby Mkruzer » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:45 pm

You should check whether the toys got unlocked in your toybox. Here's a link to what is unlockable.

I guess if you didn't get the unlock, try doing the mission again.

rank_100
Mkruzer
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Star Wars Mission Stars Glitch

Postby JCKane » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:24 am

Well, i checked one and it did unlock it... guess I'll try completing the rest and check back to see if it counted them for the 'complete all stars unlockable.

rank_0
JCKane
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help