Disney Infinity 1.0 Account Linking

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Disney Infinity 1.0 Account Linking

Postby spoons10696 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:13 pm

OK, so I haven't played DI 1.0 in a long time. Went back yesterday to play it but there is now no option to link with my Disney Account. Does not ask me to sign in when loading the game, nothing. How do I link this with my Disney Infinity Account?....is it even an option anymore or was it removed entirely?.....can anyone help?

rank_0
spoons10696
Main Console: PS3

Re: Disney Infinity 1.0 Account Linking

Postby MightyGitis » Wed May 25, 2016 5:41 pm

It still works. My question for you is are you on similar console to what you play the later versions on? Your Disney ID bonds with your consoles network ID. In other words my PSN knows my Disney ID and I didn't have to log in when I first installed 3.0 because it remembered from earlier versions.

A good way to check to see if you are possibly already logged in is to attempt to load toy boxes from Disney.

I can confirm there are still 1.0 toy boxes available on the server.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby spoons10696 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:44 pm

I am playing on my PS3. My PS3 console (PSN ID is linked to my Disney Account) The Disney Infinity account page does not track 1.0 stats anymore anywhere from what I can see. The point is the game does not request my Disney Infinity account login details. I felt like starting fresh with the game so I removed all my save files and software update files and started brand new yesterday. The game still does not ask for Disney Account details and I still see no options to download external toyboxes or upload my own. There are basically no online options from what I can see.

rank_0
spoons10696

Postby MightyGitis » Thu May 26, 2016 3:11 pm

@spoons10696 I will ask again. Does it show the Toy Box Share option from the menu and when you go into Disney's Toy Boxes does anything show up?

As I said it may not be asking because it already knows.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Sat May 28, 2016 2:06 am

i know that the progress in 1.0 doesn't show up on the disney site, and never noticed the online options, so i'll take a look at it myself!
pity since i've done a great deal in it
it wasn't mentioned that DI1.0 didn't have a progress connectivity, so you could see it, and did have DI3.0 installed first

rank_50
mr jenzie
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help