Help for a Dreamfinder's Spark ;)

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Help for a Dreamfinder's Spark ;)

Postby goofyspaceranger » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:32 pm

I need a different sort of help with my Toy Boxes.

I recently had the opportunity to speak at the IBM Academy of Technology on the educational value of Toy Box Clubs. The recording of that presentation is here:

IBM Corporate Citizenship has now posted the Toy Box Club Activity kit as a free download available to the public. Among its resources, this kit recommends this fan site for both reference & collaboration 8-).

Every year the IBM On Demand Community has a pool of funds for local community grants around the world. IBM employees & retirees log their volunteer time and can apply for these grants. The Activity Kits are recommended by IBM Corporate Citizenship and typically double the amount of grant money awarded. Sometimes the non-profit organizations, such as public libraries & schools have their own funds, and the Activity Kits provide guidance on where to begin.

I am trying to generate more visibility for the Toy Box Club Activity Kits to promote computer science around the world for kids who might otherwise receive no spark in STEM-related careers. I'm trying to drive up the views so that the clubs gain more traction. This forum is full of Disney Infinity fans. Please find some time to watch the video to promote these clubs, to promote this cool product of Disney Interative, and to promote this fan site, for all of the work done by the good Sheriff who makes the overall Toy Box experience that much better.

Plus there's fan art, and singing - which was originally presented to a livestream of thousands ;).

P.S. Don't know if a view of the imbedded video updates the count :roll: - just in case, please use the direct YouTube viewing option.
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help