Linking Toy Boxes?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Linking Toy Boxes?

Postby ndemrose » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:03 pm

So, I'm making a toy box. There is a central hub, the main toy box, and three other toy boxes that link to the main one (let's call them A, B, and C). I have linked the main toy box separately to all three others,then I have also linked A to B and B to C directly. I can travel from my main toy box to A then back again, and to B and back again, and to C and back again. But when I travel from A to B or B to C, I am unable to travel back to the main toy box and the door tells me to configure it. When I try to, the main toy box isn't an option. Am I doing something wrong, or is not possible to travel the way I have envisioned?
Featured Toy Boxes: Save The City, Tangled Hair, Star Tours

rank_100_ftb
ndemrose
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Linking Toy Boxes?

Postby CCRunner524 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:02 pm

When you linked A to B or B to C did you upload them or picked an existing link?

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ndemrose » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 pm

I believe I started with a new toy box for all three "side" toy boxes.
Featured Toy Boxes: Save The City, Tangled Hair, Star Tours

rank_100_ftb
ndemrose
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:19 am

I think the issue is that you are linking the levels twice instead of once. To test this theory go to the load menu and to your level. There should be an option to look at the levels of the toybox. This will list eveything that is linked in the toybox. I dont know what it is for WiiU but for PS4 it is the Triangle symbol. See if the toyboxes are listed twice or just once. If it is twice you uploaded the same toyboxes twice and the 2nd uploaded toybox wasnt ever linked to the original HUB. If that makes any sense.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help