Black Suit - Black Out

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Black Suit - Black Out

Postby cmdrgoofy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:23 pm

After downloading the patch I tried playing with my Black Suit Spider-Man figure. I soon noticed that he now has a new move set. It's not just the same as regular Spider-Man anymore which is great but after several minutes a weird glitch started happening which caused the screen to just go black except for my health/XP display in the corner and none of the buttons on my controller work. Sometimes the picture comes back for a while but sometimes all I can do is exit back to my PS3's menu screen and re-start the game. It seems to happen every time I use Black Suit Spidey. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

rank_0
cmdrgoofy
Main Console: PS3

Re: Black Suit - Black Out

Postby imachiiine » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:54 am

[hey cmdrgoofy, that sounds awful. i have ps4. let me try it out now and i'll let you kno]

edit: [yea definitely some new moves for black spidey. kinda disappointed they took the blockbreaker away, that was probably my favorite. didnt have any other issues besides no web when i first begin slinging but it comes on the next cast. and also no shield when i block. nice find cmdrgoofy!!]
imachiiine

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help