Magic Band and Cruise Line Band Unlock Help Requests for 3.0

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Re: Magic Band and Cruise Line Band Unlock Help Requests for

Postby megalodon360 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:42 pm

I am on Xbox One user who could use help with the Cruise Magic Band. My Gamer Tag is Megalodon360. Thanks in advance.

rank_0
megalodon360
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby megalodon360 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:27 pm

Looks like it does not work on Xbox One anymore, a nice User tried for a half houir to get it to work and the unlock didn't take on my console. Only chance to get it now is to get ahold of a Cruise magic Band to get the unlock. Anyone have a spare I could borrow for 5 min :-)

rank_0
megalodon360
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby gsstuart » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:56 am

nfshino and I tried the Cruise Band tonight with no results. Safe to say Ps3 officially patched.

rank_0
gsstuart
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Casttwister » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi, are there any news about this "possible" lock with the last update/patch? I have PS4 and my last try was in january without any results. I live in Europe and I me enable to unlock the toys without the help of the comunity. Any news please... txs.

rank_0
Casttwister
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 pm

No news. We are all waiting to see what happens with this next patch. Should be out in the next week.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby sigil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:31 pm

Got the patch and tried to unlock for someone this weekend and no luck. Looks like the days of helping people are over. Shame, most of my friends are for this reason. Sorry guys and gals.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Where ever you go, there you are.

rank_250
sigil
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Casttwister » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 am

So it's true, Disney is only interested in performing money, leaving all the fans abandoned to its fate (since us purchase all the products they produce). If they place a product (game) to the world market must be considered that not all Americans can go to the Disney World or take a trip on a cruise to have a mágicband, and if we talk in Europe the situation is much more serious. Initially allowed the possibility of the American community, to share their magicband with people who had no access was quite exciting, but now with these restrictions will be quite disappointing, that a trilogy of games that so far cost more than € 2.0000.00 be incomplete by a decision taken by Disney or whatever the source. Sorry but I will not spend more money on this game. GAME OVER.
PS. I'm still a big fan of Disney, Disney infinity, and especially all those who collaborate in their own way with their websites to let us improve the experience with this tool called Disney Infinity.

rank_0
Casttwister
PSN ID:

Postby Casttwister » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Someone else heard any news or logical explanation of this blockade by Disney? Strange Disney does not like to have your fans happy?
Let us know:
- A power disc that not everyone can have! (We all know which one)
- Total breaking support for systems other than the consoles after the fans buy the new characters. (I like to say I have a PS4)
- Dam for those who can not visit "Disney Orlando" or make a "cruise vacation" leaving no way to unblock the various special items.
- Prohibition on the help of the large community of fans to share their magicbands with those who are on the European Continent and can not move easily to American Disney parks.
It seems to me that Disney wants to end Disney Infinity but do not know how.
And I liked to say that I've been to Disneyland Paris but they do not use magicbands ...

rank_0
Casttwister
PSN ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:46 pm

@Casttwister I think to say "they want to end infinity" is a bit over the top with this.

It's unclear WHY this change was made other than it limits also the unlocking of characters for other people perhaps actually keeping things like the keyblade as an exclusive for those who actually purchase and level all the characters required.

It is a shame to limit the sharing of the band stuff. The magic band itself is easy to acquire. Can be purchased online from the Disney store

But the CRUISE band is a whole different scenario they don't even like to let you take it off the cruise ship if I am to understand correctly.

But it seems to me that after a couple years of letting us circumvent the exclusivity of these items they have decided to actually put measures in place to ensure the exclusivity that was meant to be there all along.

I do feel the pain. I myself have a regular magic band but not a cruise line band. And there are some nice items behind that wall. But in my experience it only stays behind the wall for a while and then in a subsequent version there is no wall.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help