Missing Toy Box Door

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Missing Toy Box Door

Postby VacaHombre » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Had a problem with the Toy Box Door and just wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything about it.

Okay, here's what happened. I was customizing MyINterior and was going to create a link between it and a new interior. I placed a Toy Box Door and selected "New" then "Interior" as the destination. Upon going through, I waited for the loading screen, but it just kept loading. After a few minutes I gave up and exited to the dashboard.

After restarting the game, I loaded up MyINterior only to be dumped into a new interior. (the blank, three door room you get when you start a new one)

I tried to go back through the door to my interior and to put a new door down to link back to it, but to no avail. Luckily I remembered the MyInterior door in the Introduction and was able to get in that way. I deleted the old door, planning to start fresh, but found that the Toy Box Door was no longer in the CreativiToy section. I checked the Toy Store and it was still unlocked and I could get it in other Toy Boxes, just not in MyINterior.

I've heard that there are quite a few editor glitches; is this just one of them?

Bonus question; it seems you can't use the MyINterior door in other interiors, just in outside Toy Boxes. Is this so, or am I missing something?
"I'm a scientist; I don't think, I observe." - Dr. Forrester

rank_50
VacaHombre
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help