My Home is Your Home feat

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

My Home is Your Home feat

Postby OswaldLucky » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a way to unlock the My Home is Your Home feat in Marvel Battlegrounds.

I need to "Register a friend's character in the Experience Bank". But I do not have any friends that play Disney Infinity... so i'm not sure how I could unlock this feat.

I have all of the figures, but i've already loaded/played all of them in Disney Infinity 3.0 (and the same with 2.0, if it matters).

Has anyone else figured out a way around it? I was thinking if I delete a figure... and then use it, but that would just cause me to take ownership again, right?

Thanks in advance!

rank_0
OswaldLucky
Main Console: Wii U

Re: My Home is Your Home feat

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:31 pm

I haven't been able to get this and I've tried a few things. I even used a brand new figure on a different account on my PS4 and took it to the experience bank and still didn't get it.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Ryno R80 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:44 am

Okay I did it!

First, here's how it DIDN'T WORK: On my Xbox One, from the Disney Infinity main title options screen, I chose reset figure of a figure I didn't much care about (green goblin). Then I signed me out, quit the game from the main Xbox screen, signed in as my wife (I already had a disney account and email for her), went into a new empty toy box and put the figure on the base. It asked if I wanted to take ownership and I did. Then signed her out, quit the game, signed me in, opened challenges screen and... this is where things forked. green goblin on slot 1 or slot 2, chose option share ownership or guest - I tried some of these combinations, but am not sure I tried every permutation ... yeah, all that and it still didn't work. I think that even if you reset the figure it still knows that it had ever been associated with your account because....

Here is how I DID GET IT TO WORK.

1) Bought a Thor figure from Target on Clearance $6.98.

2) Signed into the game on my wife's account (and again, yes, she has a disney infinity account with email).

3) Made a new empty toy box.

4) Put Thor on the base (still in the package so I could return it later if I wanna), and was automatically added.

5) Signed out my wife's account.

6) Signed in my account, opened marvel battlegrounds, experience bank, with my figure, Iron Man on slot 1 on the base.

7) Put Thor (my wife's figure) on slot 2 on the base and hit start to join. It asks share ownership or guest. Moment of truth...

8) I chose guest and it worked FEAT UNLOCKED!

Unknowns: Does the 2nd account need to have a disney account? Did I actually mess up the first steps where I thought it didn't work?

rank_0
Ryno R80
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby bwc123 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:15 pm

An important note as well, it seems you actually need to wait to place to figure on the portal until you're in the Experience Bank. I had been trying it with placing the figure beforehand, including using a blank toy box to select the "guest" mode--it didn't count until I actually had to select "guest" within the XP Bank.

rank_0
bwc123
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby shades_smiley » Tue May 03, 2016 10:30 pm

I've come across this issue myself. I have all the figures and no friends who also collect DI. Anybody know of a way to do this without having to buy a new figure? That's too much effort for one little digital accolade...

rank_100
shades_smiley
Main Console: Wii U

Postby TJRedeemer » Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 am

I would imagine that you wouldn't have to buy a new figure, since resetting a character makes it like it was never used. So I'd say reset it, log into a different account/profile, and load up an empty toy box so that profile can claim ownership.
Add me on Xbox!

rank_0
TJRedeemer
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Ryno R80 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:41 pm

You probably didn't read my super long post. But I already tried that it did not work.

rank_0
Ryno R80
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help