Bosses are weird

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Bosses are weird

Postby Mistrauss » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:54 am

Seems the developers just ported the takeover bosses obviously, having an oversized syndrome is weird but oh well.

The bug I found is, most of the bosses (at least works with Syndrome and Hulk based on my testing) are extremely intelligent. What do I mean by this? You know theinvisibility device? When you use that, enemies do not know you are there, but a boss like Syndrome does. He will follow you around but will not attack. It's weird seeing him go to be when nobody is there. Of course, you can stop this by spawning enemies who will get aggressive on him and then he'll usually switch focus to killing them.

Another thing (bug?) has to do with something that may have been done by accident or on purpose by the developers is

spawning multiple bosses at once.

I tried spawning two Hulks (they were not on teams) at once though but they just kept walking into each other. Doing absolutely nothing. I did try to go between them and one of them attacked me, the two Hulks then continued walking into each other forever. It's funny.
Did you hear about the kid-napping? He got up.

rank_50
Mistrauss
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help