Thor

family friendly movies and tv that are not Disney related

Re: Thor: The Dark World

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Current FB cover from Thor (Official FB)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Thor

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Chris Hemsworth Has A Message About Thor: Ragnarok Shooting In Australia

Earlier today, the Australian government announced that two major Hollywood films were headed to the land Down Under: Thor: Ragnarok and Alien: Paradise Lost. During the presentation, they played a special video message from Marvel superstar and Australian native Chris Hemsworth expressing gratitude to the government for helping to secure this deal.

"I want to say a huge thank you to the federal government," Hemsworth says in the video. "Particularly, for the Foreign Minister, Julie Bishop, and Minister for the Arts, Mitch Fifield, for making it possible for Thor: Ragnarok to shoot here in Australia. I'm incredibly excited to be coming back home to work and here with our extremely talented production industry which I think is one of the best in the world. It's fantastic to see the government and the Prime Minister supporting our creative industries. I look forward to introducing my Marvel friends to this beautiful country of ours."

Source: ComicBook.com

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:04 am

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:58 am

Cate Blanchett Joining 'Thor 3'
It is unclear what character the actress would play.

Cate Blanchett, coming off her best actress nomination for the 1950s-set drama Carol, is in final negotiations to join Thor: Ragnarok, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

The move comes a little more than a week after the Marvel Studios project hired Stephany Folsom to work on the script.

It is unclear what character Blanchett would play, but several sources say that Marvel has been on the hunt for a “bad-ass female.”

Taika Waititi, who co-wrote and co-directed vampire spoof What We Do in the Shadows, is directing the project, the third installment of Marvel’s Thor movies.

Chris Hemsworth will be back as the Norse god of thunder for the pic that is also due to feature a team-up with the Hulk.

Marvel has always tried to go outside the box when it comes to casting its features (and went even further with the actors hired for Doctor Strange), but the Thor movies have consistently attracted top global talent, ranging from Anthony Hopkins to Idris Elba.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:36 am

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Previous