Zootopia

Re: Zootopia

Postby InfinityApprentice » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:26 am

I really hope that Nick Wilde says something about being related to Robin Hood. They look sooooo similar. Robin Hood's just got to be his ancestor!

And Judy Hopps has purple eyes. My favorite color!
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby Fyrfytr998 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:27 am

Zootopia looks way more appealing than The Good Dinosaur.

rank_0
Fyrfytr998
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:18 am

We are very excited to announce international superstar Shakira is lending her Grammy-winning voice to Gazelle, the biggest pop star in Zootopia! She will also be singing the brand new song “Try Everything”. ‪#‎D23Expo‬

David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Welcome to the world of ‪#‎Zootopia‬, in theatres March 4, 2016!

Photo credit: Official FB of Zootopia

Tag some-bunny you are excited to see Zootopia with! ‪#‎InternationalRabbitDay - September 26

~ Did you see Gazelle in the poster for Walt Disney Animation Studios’s ‪#‎Zootopia‬? Check out Shak's character’s Preyda ad!

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:48 am

NICK WILDE, the scamming fox who Judy reluctantly teams up with to crack her first case.

Foxy Nick Wilde (voiced by Jason Bateman) is working with a rabbit partner to solve a Zootopia crime.

JUDY HOPPS, an optimistic bunny who’s new to Zootopia’s police department.

Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) is a ground-breaking rabbit trying to make it as a cop in the Zootopia Police Department.

ASSISTANT MAYOR BELLWETHER, a sweet sheep with a little voice and a lot of wool, who constantly finds herself under foot of the larger-than-life Mayor Lionheart.

Jenny Slate voices Assistant Mayor Bellwether, a sweet sheep with a little voice and a lot of wool.

MRS. OTTERTON, a desperate otter who turns to Officer Judy Hopps for help in solving her husband’s mysterious disappearance.

Oscar winner Octavia Spencer (The Help) voices Mrs. Otterton.

CHIEF BOGO, head of the Zootopia Police Department. A tough cape buffalo with 2,000 lbs of attitude, Bogo is reluctant to add Judy Hopps, Zootopia’s first bunny cop, to his squad of hardened rhinos, elephants and hippos.

Idris Elba provides the voice of Chief Bogo, head of the Zootopia Police Department, in Disney's Zootopia, in theaters March 4. In this exclusive look at the animated film's extended cast, Elba says he took the part by the horns. "I've definitely got some shoulder-envy," he says.

The Zootopia Police Department’s most charming cheetah, BENJAMIN CLAWHAUSER. Clawhauser loves two things: pop star Gazelle and donuts. From his reception desk, he greets everyone with a warm smile and a helpful paw—covered in sprinkles.

Nate Torrence lends his voice to the Zootopia Police Department’s charming cheetah, Benjamin Clawhauser. He loves his doughnuts and his pop stars.

MAYOR LEODORE LIONHEART, the noble leader of Zootopia, who coined the city’s mantra that Judy Hopps lives by: “In Zootopia, anyone can be anything."

Oscar winner J.K. Simmons (Whiplash) provides the voice for Mayor Leodore Lionheart, the noble leader of Zootopia. The mayor coined the city’s mantra: “In Zootopia, anyone can be anything.”

FLASH, the fastest sloth working at the DMV—the Department of Mammal Vehicles.

Raymond Persi voices Flash, the fastest sloth working at Zootopia's DMV — the Department of Mammal Vehicles.

(Left) BONNIE HOPPS, mother of Judy—and her 275 brothers and sisters. Mrs. Hopps loves and supports her daughter, but is a hare nervous about Judy moving to Zootopia to become a big-city police officer. (Right) Judy's father, STU HOPPS, a carrot farmer from Bunnyburrow. Along with Mrs. Hopps, he is worried about Judy moving to Zootopia and the untrustworthy big-city mammals who live there—especially foxes.

Bonnie Hunt provides the voice of Bonnie Hopps, Judy's mother. Don Lake voices Judy’s father, Stu, a carrot farmer from Bunnyburrow.

FINNICK, a fennec fox with a big chip on his adorable shoulder.

YAX THE YAK, the most enlightened, laid-back bovine in Zootopia. When Judy Hopps is on a case, Yax is full of revealing insights.

Tommy Chong voices Yax the Yak, a most enlightened, laid-back bovine in Zootopia.

DUKE WEASELTON, a small-time weasel crook with a big-time weasel mouth, who tries to give Judy the slip during a police chase.

Alan Tudyk (Frozen) returns to Disney’s recording studio as the voice of Duke Weaselton, a small-time weasel crook with a big-time mouth.

Sneak peek: Idris Elba goes into 'Zootopia' beast mode

Idris Elba is officially a beast with a nation in the animated world of Zootopia.

Elba voices Chief Bogo, the stern cape buffalo head of the Zootopia Police Department — serving and protecting the modern mammal metropolis created in Zootopia (in theaters March 4).

Even the British tough-guy actor is jealous of his beefy 2,000-pound character.

"I've definitely got some shoulder-envy," says Elba, 43, who reveals his character to USA TODAY. "I can't say I ever even dreamed of being a buffalo before. But now that I am one, I'm very excited about it. And I grabbed the part by the horns."

Both the bad puns and the animal characters are rolling out as Walt Disney Animation Studios reveals its complete cast of characters, which includes a doughnut-loving police receptionist cheetah, Benjamin Clawhauser (Nate Torrence), and Mrs. Otterton (Octavia Spencer), a desperate otter who turns to the police to help find her missing husband.

Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin), the first bunny on the police force, has already been revealed. Judy joins forces with shady fox Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman) to crack the missing-mammal case before a 48-hour deadline.

Like each of the voice actors working with directors Byron Howard (Tangled) and Rich Moore (Wreck-It Ralph), Elba's Chief Bogo evolved during the year-long process, with Elba recording in various studio locations while jetting around the world to shoot projects such as Star Trek Beyond.

The directors knew Elba could handle Bogo's larger-than-life personality and toughness and allowed him to use his own East London accent. But they were surprised to discover Elba's sense of humor.

"Bogo started out pretty straight, this tough boss. We thought, perfect, Idris is a dramatic character," says Howard. "But Idris is so funny —people would be surprised how funny. It was like, 'We have to get some of this in the movie.' So Chief Bogo has this goofiness under the surface."

Elba says he's relishing his foray into animated movies. "My kids are really going to enjoy it," says Elba, who has a teenage daughter, Isan, and toddler son, Winston. "I always wanted to be Tom Hanks in Toy Story."

He would set the mood in the sound studio to find his Chief Bogo.

"I like to turn the lights down, take my shoes off and get into the character. I really go for it in the room, with movement. I act out the part," Elba says. "It's a very animated performance."

But he didn't go full-buffalo Bogo.

"My thing was all about keeping his stoic nature. Chief Bogo has got these big horns, and he looks people right in the eyes. And I was trying to get that color in the voice. But it wasn't like I was head-butting the microphone or anything."

Source(s): Disney and USA Today Life

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby InfinityApprentice » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:32 am

I can't wait for Zootopia!!!
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:44 am

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:10 am

Check out the brand new poster for Disney’s Zootopia and see the film in 3D March 4!

The Zootopia Countdown to Zoo Year’s Eve continues! Relive this year at the moovies with Zootopia’s top films. See them all: http://bit.ly/ZooYearsEve

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv