Frozen

Re: Frozen

Postby DarcSMSkid » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:32 pm

haha still looking forward to see this hopefully over the weekend if not def. during the beginning of the week ^.^
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:16 pm

I don't understand why in the Mickey short they put so much effort into the 3D and then in the movie only the snow seemed to pop out...but it was great to see the movie again! And I got to see Rapunzel and Flynn!
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Just back from the cinema: Very impressive movie! Was pretty awed by the visuals. And the characters are really well done, too.
Was sure worth going! Can't wait to get in BluRay.

Even my 81 year old dad was impressed. First real animated movie he saw. :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby bleu4ever » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

I loved get a horse it was so awesome especially the sound effects and surround sound
The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:38 am

Photo credit: Le Monde d'animation

:mrgreen:
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Woody7850 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Reach for the Sky! -Woody

rank_250
Woody7850
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:40 am

Weekend Report: 'Frozen' Beats 'Fire,' 'Furnace' Melts

On a weekend in which most of the country was facing unusually frigid temperatures, Disney Animation's Frozen held well enough to take first place away from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Meanwhile, the lone newcomer Out of the Furnace was a major disappointment.

Frozen fell 53 percent to $31.6 million, which is the highest post-Thanksgiving gross ever ahead of Toy Story 2 ($27.8 million). In comparison, Tangled fell 56 percent to $21.6 million on the same weekend in 2010. Frozen has now earned $134.3 million, and it remains on track for a total around $250 million.

After hanging on well through the Thanksgiving holiday, Catching Fire plummeted 65 percent to $26.2 million this weekend. That's not a particularly good hold; for example, the last two Twilight movies held a bit better coming off Thanksgiving weekend. To date, Catching Fire has earned $335.9 million, and is still on pace to wind up north of $400 million.

Around-the-World Roundup

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire topped the foreign box office for the third-straight week with $44.3 million. To date, its top market is the U.K. with $42.9 million, and overall it has earned $336.7 million overseas. Worldwide, it's grossed $673.4 million, and it will pass the original movie's $691 million total by Friday.

Frozen expanded in to a few key markets this weekend and added $30.6 million ($55.9 million total). It opened strong in the U.K. with $7.4 million, and also did well in France ($5.8 million, $8.2 million including previews). Meanwhile, it held about even in Germany and Spain. It expands in to Russia next weekend, then reaches Italy and Mexico before Christmas.

Source: Box Office Mojo
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby TheMinion9 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Saw it yesterday and I have to say it's my favorite film of this year by far! It's like my childhood has returned from it's grave and better yet, it's even more epic than it was before. If you have the chance, see this film as soon as you can. One of Disney's Best since Lion King.... :D
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby buckmana » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:27 pm

I haven't seen much of the movie (except for Trailers) so far.

But while I was throwing around Anna's grappling hook (I was practicing grapple climbing), I noticed something which I thought was significant.

Anna says the line "Don't mess with Anna".
I assume it's a combat dialogue, although why she should say it to the top of a stone wall is beyond me. :roll:

But I noticed her pronuciation of her name is accented differently.
We would call her "Ann ah", but she pronounced it more like "Arn ah".

Which got me wondering, does she have some kind of accent that is different from standard english speakers?

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv