Frozen

Re: Frozen

Postby 0silverphoenix » Tue May 13, 2014 5:29 am

^LOL :D

Also, I'm super excited about Frozen coming to Once Upon A Time. To be honest, I think it's awesome that Elsa might end up being a villain. I can't wait for next season!!
Asante sana squash banana, wewe nuga mimi hapana -Rafiki

Call me Silv.

rank_500
0silverphoenix
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:
Disney ID:

JUST WATCHED FROZEN :)

Postby kane4115 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:32 am

Hey guys I just watched Frozen for the first time and I thought it was amazing. I may be a boy but I loved Elsa the best she is such an amazing character! The design of her, I love her white hair!!! And when she was building her Ice castle! Let it go is amazing I rate the movie 10/10!!!!!!!!!! :D I didn't get a chance to pick up Elsa in disney infinity 1.0 but I'm defiantly gonna get her for 2.0! :)
Crash I've been like a father to you, i created you, nursed you, Umm tried to destroy you!- Dr Cortex, Crash Twinsanity

rank_50
kane4115
Main Console: PS3

Re: JUST WATCHED FROZEN :)

Postby Elmo STM » Tue May 13, 2014 10:12 am

You can still get her for di 1. Yea amazing film seen it a few times now

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby kane4115 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:13 am

I don't have di 1 anymore because my hardrive died :'( but it's okay :D cause i'm getting di 2 on PS4!!! :D
Crash I've been like a father to you, i created you, nursed you, Umm tried to destroy you!- Dr Cortex, Crash Twinsanity

rank_50
kane4115

Postby Chip » Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 pm

I wasn't a big fan of Frozen, not sure why, my son however drools a little every time he see's Elsa and enjoyed the film a lot :D

rank_50
Chip

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Be the person you are destined to be.

“Big summer blow out. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?” -Oaken

Photo credit(s): Disney, Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, and Frozen (Official FB)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby kane4115 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:48 pm

^ @Chip Haha he must have a thing for Elsa ;)

rank_50
kane4115

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:00 am

Meanwhile, after seven straight weeks of sales north of 100,000, the "Frozen" soundtrack slides to No. 2 with 99,000 (down 7 percent).

Source: Billboard

‘Frozen’ Still Tops Home Video Sales

There’s just no stopping Walt Disney Studios’ “Frozen.” The animated feature once again took the No. 1 spot on both national home video sales charts for the week ending May 11 – for the seventh time in eight weeks.

Source: Variety

‘Frozen’ Merchandise Sales to Heat Up

Let your anxiety go, parents of little girls. The great “Frozen” consumer products shortage of 2014 may soon be coming to an end.

At a presentation for Wall Street analysts Wednesday morning, Walt Disney Co. CFO Jay Rasulo said more toys, clothing and other items related to the blockbuster animated musical, which has grossed more than $1.1 billion worldwide, will be coming for the back-to-school and holiday seasons.

Licensees that make Disney-branded products “have to hedge [their] bets,” said Mr. Rasulo, explaining why they didn’t make nearly enough to satisfy demand so far this year, leaving many parents unable to get the Elsa dress or Anna doll that their daughters desperately want.

“There’s always a bit of lag time,” he said, in meeting consumer products demand when a movie is a surprise blockbuster on the scale of “Frozen.”

So far, he added, “Frozen” product sales have “done OK,” due to shortages on the supply side. Nonetheless, within Disney Stores that the company owns, they have already sold twice as much as products related to the 2010 princess movie “Tangled.”

Work also continues, Mr. Rasulo added, to integrate “Frozen” characters into Disney’s theme parks and to find new creative extensions. CEO Robert Iger has already said a Broadway musical is in development, but Mr. Rasulo didn’t discuss other specific plans. “There can be more that comes out of that story,” he said.

Source: The Wall Street Journal

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:58 pm

“I’ll never forget John Ripa sketching Elsa, while watching Idina Menzel sing in the studio. He captured Idina’s passion and used it to bring Elsa to life.” -Jennifer Lee , Frozen director

Photo credit: Walt Disney Animation Studios

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv