shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Re: Frozen

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:48 am

Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:38 pm

David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Wait, what?! Walt Disney Animation Studios’ all-new short “Frozen Fever,” will open in theatres on March 13, 2015, in front of the new live-action Cinderella.

Audiences to Catch Frozen Fever This Spring

Walt Disney Animation Studios’ all-new short Frozen Fever, which welcomes Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf back to the big screen, will open in theaters on March 13, 2015, in front of Disney’s Cinderella, a live-action feature inspired by the classic fairy tale.

Directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee, and produced by Peter Del Vecho and Aimee Scribner, with an all-new original song by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, “Frozen Fever” marks the first project reuniting the Oscar-winning original team from Disney’s Frozen.

In Frozen Fever, it’s Anna’s birthday and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever, but Elsa’s icy powers may put more than just the party at risk.

Worried that you won’t be able to wait for the Spring? Our Ultimate Frozen Trivia Quiz will have you re-watching Frozen again and again to get all the details down, which should get you part of the way there.

Frozen Fever will be in theaters on March 13, 2015. You can see a trailer for the live-action Cinderella right here.

Source: Disney Insider

Current FB profile pic of Frozen :)

Current FB cover pic of Frozen :)

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 am

Congratulations to Kristen Anderson-Lopez, Robert Lopez, Christophe Beck and the rest of the team behind the Frozen soundtrack on their 3 Grammy Nominations!

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:36 pm

'Happy,' 'Frozen' top iTunes end of year list

NEW YORK (AP) — The soundtrack for Frozen and Pharrell's viral Happy are the year's top-selling album and song on iTunes.

Apple announced Monday that Taylor Swift's 1989, just released in October, is behind Frozen. Coldplay's Ghost Stories, Sam Smith's In the Lonely Hour and the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack round out the Top 5 albums.

John Legend's All of Me, Katy Perry's Dark Horse, Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo and Iggy Azalea's Fancy follow Happy on the songs list.

Frozen is the year's best-selling movie and season three of Game of Thrones is the top TV show.

Source: USA Today

'Frozen' and 'Serial' top Apple best-of-2014 lists

(CNN) -- Weary parents, doomed to hear "Let it Go" on a loop until the end of time, made the "Frozen" soundtrack the most downloaded album of the year on iTunes.

Every year, Apple releases its lists of the top downloads, along with a selection of "best of" content on iTunes, chosen by Apple staff.

This year, Elsa and friends were all over Apple's most-purchased charts. "Frozen" was the most downloaded movie of the

Source: CNN

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Did The ‘Frozen’ Sequel Just Get Teased On ‘Once Upon A Time’?

For the first time in forever, we finally have an inkling of what "Frozen Fever" might be like.

Last night (December 14), “Once Upon A Time” finally wrapped up its “Frozen” arc. And though the creators of “Once” have insisted time and again that their show was just looking to the icy Disney movie as inspiration, certain events seem to have flawlessly set up the sequel.

Spoilers for “Once Upon A Time” past this point.

Anna (Elizabeth Lail) and Elsa (Georgina Haig) — as well as Kristoff (Scott Michael Foster) — manage to get back to Arendelle in time to recapture their kingdom from Hans and his 12 brothers, who had taken over the land while Anna and Kristoff were frozen by a spell cast by the villainous Snow Queen (Elizabeth Mitchell), because if the main rulers of a kingdom are encased in ice that kingdom is up for grabs. That’s just basic law, everyone knows that.

Anyway, they take back the kingdom — offscreen, mind you — and we last see the sisters as they walk off, hand in hand, to Anna’s wedding.

The thing is, we know that “Frozen Fever,” the animated short that airs before March’s “Cinderella,” will pick up on the same day. So given there’s only three short months until the, er, short debuts, did we just get a preview of coming events?

Maybe, maybe not — “Once” producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz have said the show would forge its own path. But is it unreasonable to think that the “Once” costume designers just gave us a sneak peak at Anna’s animated wedding dress? The designs are almost certainly done by this point, and with the “Frozen” costumes on “Once” already matching so closely, it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

Stretching a little further, “Frozen Fever” could pick up that last shot, with Anna and Elsa walking hand in hand to meet Kristoff at the pulpit. Again, at the speed of animation, the short is almost certainly mostly done. And that shot was proceeded by a cosplay-faithful recreation of the sisters playing out the “chocolate!” scene from the movie — so why not?

And while we’re speculating, what if the reason the climactic fight with Hans’ family was left off wasn’t for time or budget reasons — though it almost certainly was — but because we’ll see this plot play out in March?

AND, what if we’ll get to see an animated version of Emma Swann (Jennifer Morrison) in “Frozen Fever?”

Source: MTV News

'Frozen' director to parents: I'm sorry for 'Let It Go'!

Hey parents! "Frozen" director Jennifer Lee is really, really sorry about those songs your kids are still obsessed with from that Oscar-winning blockbuster of hers.

“A year ago, I’d meet people who, when they found out who I was, they’d say, ‘Oh, we love the songs! We sing them all the time,'” Lee told “The Hollywood Reporter” in an interview. “Now they’re like, ‘Yep, we’re still listening to those songs.’ I’ve gone from, ‘Thank you,’ to, ‘Sorry!'”

"Frozen" created a major sensation upon its release last November, a day before Thanksgiving day 2013. The movie earned Lee an Oscar the next year for best animated feature, and spawned countless parodies and lip sync videos of the film's hit songs.

While the film includes numerous musical numbers, it's "Let It Go" that became the movie's anthem and provided its singer, Broadway musical star Idina Menzel, exposure far beyond her previous fan base.

But "Let It Go" became almost too ubiquitous. Even normally composed celebrities admitted they were sick of the tune. Ben Affleck revealed in September on "The Tonight Show" how his two daughters indoctrinated their younger brother into wanting to watch the movie repeatedly — and force everyone around to sing along.

For those of wondering just why, a year after first hearing the song, you still can't let it go, there's a logical explanation, explains Williams College music professor W. Anthony Sheppard. It has to do with a powerful collaboration of musical, poetic, and cinematic elements, he says in a YouTube video.

Earlier this year, even Menzel expressed surprise at the phenomenon, saying "every morning I wake up to somebody texting me" a new parody."

Source: Today

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:55 am

I think people should sing it less! You can enjoy the movie, but please don't sing "Let it go" any more! People are getting tired of the kids singing it randomly. Even me! My brother's friend was singing it not that too long ago just to annoy me!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv