Toy Box element wishlist and What you would do.

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Toy Box element wishlist and What you would do.

Postby Jbot123 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:42 am

This is the thread for toys that you would want to place in your toy box and what you would do with them. Yhey can be mounts, vehicles, gadgets, NPCs, landmarks, textures anything. I want a Kevin unicorn mount, a bookworm mount, an X-wing, TIE fighter, Millenium Falcon, Totoro NPC, and all the gravity falls I listed in the playset thread. I would then make a huge city surrounded by a moat and a forest. Also, a garden where I keep the animals(Bullseye, Slinky, Hamm, Archie, etc)
Jbot123
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Toy Box element wishlist

Postby Destroy-it-Stitch » Sun May 12, 2013 1:48 am

Lilo and Stitch buggy, Jumba's ship, Gantu's ship, Sgt. Calhoun's hover board, Vanellope's cart, Kevin (Up) as a mount, Diet cola mountain, king Trident's trident and his dolphin carriage, Carpet from Aladdin, the elephant graveyard skull, hades NPC costume, Bald mountain, the palace face thing in emperor's new groove, the Leviathan from Atlantis as an enemy, the big gate in Treasure Planet (as a tunnel like the cave of wonders), Chicken Little's soda jetpack, the lights that touch the earth as a sky background, the time machine in Meet the Robinsons, Drakken's hover car, Shego's glowing hand powers (It's a loooong shot), and the frying pan from Tangled.
"If I had a nickel for every time I've been doomed by a puppet, I would have two nickels."

rank_0
Destroy-it-Stitch
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun May 12, 2013 3:34 am

Playable Rex, Pizza Planet Truck. Rex, Rex, Rex. Oh, and trains and track. And Rex. Did I mention Rex?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Jbot123 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:12 am

This is about Virtual toys that can be placed in the toy box. You were implying that Rex would be playable. Also, Pizza Planet truck is confirmed. What are you going to do with it? I'm making a race track with all the vehicles.
Jbot123

Re: Toy Box element wishlist and What you would do.

Postby alecatq2 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Ariel's Grotto - so I have a place to put all my stuff and then sing, "Look at this stuff/ Isn't it neat?/ Wouldn't ya think my collections complete?" Over and over and over again until my husband goes out and buys all the DI stuff so my collection would be complete.

Carpet from Aladdin - as a mount and so I can sing, "A Whole New World" as I fling my husband's character behind me with the sticky hand.

Turkey Leg Weapon - Yum!

"It's a Small World" Costumes for the Town's People - So I can sing the theme and annoy my husband with it.

Phineas and Ferb's Tree - So I can sing the theme song on the first and only day of summer break I will have with DI (teacher who goes back to work on the 21st).

...Have I mentioned that having Disney songs loadable into the Boombox toy would be fantastic? And that my husband is not as excited for DI as I am ? :lol:

rank_100
alecatq2
Main Console: PS3

Postby Jbot123 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:03 am

It's a small world everything, then I'll mash it with Tim Burton and make something creepy.
Jbot123

Postby Nibelilt » Tue May 14, 2013 7:52 am

In addition to what has been mentioned, I hope that the Niceland building is one of the ones with interiors, and I would like to see a Cy-Bug mount(having a baby one carry you would be hilarious).
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun May 19, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm going to take all the vehicles, floor them(if cars) to see their top speed, and jump them. If trains, I'm going to set up a railroad. All the Rex stuff is just a huge hope. He's my favorite, so I want him some day, aalong with Mickey, so I hope they're playable in the future. I'd also like a 'hug' interaction.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby killa-bunnah » Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Other than the stuff mentioned: Rideable Hamm and Slinky, npc Mr Potato Head, npc Flounder and Sebastian, npc Kaa, King Louis and his temple, Colonel Hathi and the Jungle Patrol and the option to recreate the Hundred Acre Wood. Also, recreate the Pridelands
"The world is haunted now" - Tyreese, The Grove

rank_250
killa-bunnah
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations