Completed Toy Box Worlds

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Completed Toy Box Worlds

Postby candyle73 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 pm

I started dabbling in the toy box trying to create stuff. I don't know if I'm just missing items still but can you add pickups and items for players to grab? I'm thinking some kind of points or capsules players could grab like in the playsets? Or even, for example, if they get to a cliff or something and they have to go a different way to find a glider item to get past that point.
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby J03Y » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Right now I have two worked that I'm using yo see what ways I can use the toys at my disposal for and at the moment I'm planning to use them and my Rapunzel terrain to make the Kingdom of Corona from Tangled in toy box mode. It needs A LOT of work though DX I also want to make Narnia and Hogwarts but those two need other power discs that I don't have or don't exist at the moment.

The only world of my two hubs that feels completed, just needs expanding when I get something new, is called Avalon and so far it's my favorite creation.

@candyle73

yes? I mean like there's a capsule generator I think in the editor already. As long as you leave it on, capsules appear. You can even collect them if you want.

As far as gliders, as long as you have the pack you can use it yourself, they need to acquire it in their own playsets. Vehicles should be in your editor when you unlock and buy them in playsets and they can manifest in the toybox given specific power discs. There's a teleport pad that you can unlock in the vault spinner too so it does get difficult with flying.

rank_100
J03Y

Postby Shiftless Jungle Bum » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm

There are item generators and capsule generators so one could make "playset" style toy boxes.

rank_100
Shiftless Jungle Bum
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby candyle73 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 pm

^^@J03Y Thanks for the info! I guess I was more thinking a Toy Box level where power discs and creation mode are locked (like the official Disneyland one). So the player would have to depend on a glider or vehicle that you dropped into the world for them to use. No "cheating" and spawning Dumbo and going where ever they please lol
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, a lot plays on the honor system. You could do it in the Disneyland one if you had everything unlocked that it uses.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby MightyGitis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:51 pm

I also like to put breakable boxes and barrels but there is a catch. If you break them and then save they are gone. So remember that. Lol. First time I did it and came back I was like "what happened to all my breakables?" Now I know to only break them when I'm willing to load the file again with out saving. I have breakables in weird places the idea being if you worked your way down to this little ledge you got some sparks for your trouble. I wish I could place the sparks capsules where I want. Sometimes the generator doesn't make full use of the space.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MechaSanta » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 pm

If you want your breakable boxes back, simply use a resetter. ;)
MechaSanta
Main Console: Xbox One

Completed Toy Box Worlds

Postby MightyGitis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm

^Well I've tried resetting gameplay and they didn't come back and I thought the resetter was just a button version of that.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby J03Y » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Update with me, I'm making an entire toybox hedge maze themed to Alice in Wonderland, with select areas centering around scenes in the film like the Painted Roses Square, the Queen's Castle (I want to make the court room underneath Cinderella's Castle), the Mad Hatter's house and finally the White Rabbit's House.

You start at the Maze Courtyard/Lotus Forest Garden. The only real downside is that I don't have the Wonderland terrain, just the skyline.

rank_100
J03Y

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations