Super Hero HQ Toy Box Contest

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Super Hero HQ Toy Box Contest

Postby pjhaan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Build a Marvel-themed Toy Box 3.0 mini challenge for a chance to see your Toy Box creation featured at Super Hero HQ at Disneyland Park! In addition to being featured, the three winners will also receive Disney Infinity Marvel Prize Packs! To enter, fill out the form below and select your Toy Box creation from the list of your recent saves.

TOY BOX GUIDELINES

We’re looking for quick pick-up and play Toy Box experiences for all ages. Here are a few guidelines to make sure that Disney Parks guests have the best experience possible playing your Toy Box:

Level of Difficulty: Easy so anybody could pick up and play and have some fun even if it’s their first time playing Disney Infinity.

Length: 3 to 5 minutes to give Disney Parks guests a complete experience while giving as many Disney Parks guests as possible a chance to experience it as well.

Clearly state the goal at the beginning of the Toy Box so players know what their mission is!

Include a quick tutorial at the beginning of the Toy Box to help players understand how to play.

Challenge should be timed so that somebody doesn’t walk away mid-challenge leaving the next player confused as what to do.

Make it replayable by setting it up so that the Toy Box doesn’t need to be reloaded from menus to start the challenge over.

Save as a Toy Box Game to prevent further editing by players.

Contest Details

All boxes are due by midnight, Pacific time, on February 29, 2016

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Super Hero HQ Toy Box Contest

Postby MightyGitis » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:00 pm

There was already a thread for these contests that's why I didn't make one for either: Disney Parks Showcasing
viewtopic.php?t=14002

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:22 pm

I saw and commented on that thread. I didn't feel it was an official contest thread though. I guess I did post the video to the announcement with the details.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Updated the original thread in the Disney Parks Showcasing Topic with PJ's information. Locking this topic.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations