Your First Toy Box Submitted to Disney

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Your First Toy Box Submitted to Disney

Postby MightyGitis » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Well. My first toy box submitted to disney was for the first 1.0 challenge which was a Race Track challenge. I created a track called Draconis Raceway featuring the dragon gate, dragon sky, and dragon terrain. It did not feature. I still have it I should upload it or play it on a stream.

My first Toy Box I ever built got streamed last night.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dexter26 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:34 pm

My one and only submitted toybox was for the "Pick a Power Disc" challenge. It was called Frozen Christmas.

Frozen Christmas
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby Watusimanu » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:06 pm

My first was an extremely amateur Alice in Wonderland box for 1.0

At the time I only played playsets and barely learned of challenges. It obviously didn't win, but my second was a much better Wall-E submission called "Robot Romance" with a recreation of Mickey's Adventure from the first game in front of giant Wall-e and Eve block art. It didn't win, but got a "honorable mention" by showing a clip in toy box tv.
I'm 12 yrs old and happy to be working with you guys!

rank_500_ftb
Watusimanu
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Sonicphoto » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:49 pm

This is a great post, to know how everyone began their journey!

My first submitted box was a race track in Sugar Rush on 2.0. It had a glitch that caused the cars characters to get stuck weirdly, so I sent in an updated version later. Still proud of that race track!

https://infinity.disney.com/toybox/8a8c ... 7e46490f56

My first submitted box for a challenge however was Rooftop Battle, for the Avengers Assemble challenge on 2.0. It did not place, but I remastered that box with my new knowledge of the game overall and I included it in my multiple levels box, The Stark Life which became my first toy box that won a Challenge in the Stark Industries Challenge.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby XShadow246 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:08 pm

My first box was The Haunted Tomb for the 1.0 Halloween challenge. Had fun learning the logic for the first time with this box. I must have played it a million times debugging it. I don't think I've played it since lol. It was featured and I was happy. :-)

rank_100_ftb
XShadow246
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby fdanielix » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:17 am

My very first submitted toybox was for the 3rd challenge from 1.0. I have no idea what I did :lol: My second toybox ever submitted was Baymax's Tests for the Big Hero 6 challenge and I placed 4th!
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby goofyspaceranger » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:26 am

Admittedly, I haven't submitted many - but my first was Hedge Hog, from the set of 5 T.H.I.N.K. Twice boxes for the IBM THINK Exhibit event. My initial box was overly complicated with Power Switches and basically unplayable. Received some great help from the Disney Infinity Team to make it fun. Coincidentally reworking that same box now with 2.0 toys in preparation for a local library event. :D
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby semerien » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:58 am

I believe my first toy box was for the Gravity Falls challenge and was called Gravity Halved. Did not place, and when I go back into that box now and look at how I hooked things up, I shake my head and chuckle at myself. It was the start of an interesting journey so, so it will always have a special place to me. Cuz Gruncle Stan be cray cray.

rank_500_ftb_10
semerien
Disney ID:

Postby YamiRanger » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi - totally new here!!!

My first one I actually made and submitted is the one I did for this week's challenge - Agents of SHUSH.

I really wanted to do this cause Darkwing Duck was one of my favorite cartoons and I had the idea of this game for about 6 months now, so when the challenge popped up, I knew it was time for me to get in gear. As it's my first, I'm sure it won't be in the top 5, but I really hope you guys enjoy it when it goes live.

rank_0
YamiRanger
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations