Multiplayer Hide and Seek

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Multiplayer Hide and Seek

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:09 pm

I am currently working on my best toy box yet! It's called Multiplayer Hide and Seek, as you can see from the topics title! :D It's 3 by 3 large terrain blocks big, the actual Hiding and Seeking map. Each large terrain block is themed to a different film or area. So far I've done ones for Dragons Domain, Niceland from Wreck it Ralph and a Small City for San Fransokyo. I'm spending quite a while on each area making sure to make plenty of good hiding places! I will upload to Disney when it's conplete and I'll post on here too. I want people to enjoy it and play properly without cheating, and I know most people on here like to play boxes properly. You will need 3-4 players so you should have network play. I haven't started on logic but I have an idea of what I'll do, when a player is hit by the seeker they instantly lose a point and after they lose 3 points they are put out of the game and into a lobby sort of place where you can watch the other players from above. I'll post updates here whenever there are any! Hope you enjoy! :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Re: Multiplayer Hide and Seek

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Sounds great! Sounds like a hide and seek/tag hybrid.

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby thebaroness89 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 pm

I made what you are talking about for the last multiplayer challenge. I programmed it where if you were tagged you had to get back to your home base within a certain time limit etc etc...when I submitted it though I forgot to change the scoreboard settings in properties to play beyond 3 points.
So if you want to look at the logic connections(if you need to) they are under the playing board on the Metroville, Pirates of the Caribbean side.

Oh I'm only saying this because I was hoping someone could make the game better. I felt like the playing area could have been larger and the logic could have been cleaner.

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Thanks you two! Baroness, thanks for the help, but I'm going to do mine slightly differently and I've already planned out the logic in my head. But thanks anyway for the tip! :D I'm gonna continue today.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:30 am

I've finished it and submitted it to Disney, hopefully it's been uploaded or will be soon! The 9 themed sections are themed to Toy Story in Space, Nicelanders, Brave Castle, Atlantis, Lone Ranger Wild West, Lilo and Stitch Hawwain beach, Big Hero 6 San Fransokyo, Tinkerbell Pixie Hollow and Dragons Domain. All the logic works, however there MUSTA BE 4 PLAYERS playing the game together, it can't be 3! :) If you're gonna play it it would be best to organise the game properly and use miss when playing. You can review it and put feedback on this thread! Thanks! :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm

It's just been uploaded but I called it "4 Player Hide and Seek" just to clarify that it's ONLY 4 players. :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Devil » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:38 pm

this sounds great! ill have to try it out later tonight.

rank_0
Devil
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 am

Thanks, but you need 4 players for it! :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations