Disney Land Project Tomorrowland Phase 3: 4/30 – 5/6

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Disney Land Project Tomorrowland Phase 3: 4/30 – 5/6

Postby digeek1955 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Btw I submitted mine twice so that couldnt of been it.
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thebaroness89 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:30 pm

I thought Star Tours and Space Mountain would be super popular..like chocolate cake popular but Autopia(all of them...like 5 submissions) are getting all the downloads and all the likes. I have never been on that ride but I guess it will be at the top of my to do list now :)

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Thu May 07, 2015 9:42 pm

It's probably the easiest to make, but so far my favourites are a tie between Vault Of Villains Autopia and King Of the Tunas Autopia track! I like Baroness's Buzz light year and erdadis Buzz toy box too, but the other rides only had one Toy Box Artist per ride so if you made one of them so far you're lucky from what I've seen lol!

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby pjhaan » Fri May 08, 2015 1:33 am

Woo Hoo!!! I can work with my downloaded copy again! Also, the starting gated work...unless you try to activate all 28 in quick succession!

I am going to work on the rest of my landscaping and maybe resubmit after they announce the winners...Not that I have any chance of winning!

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Watusimanu » Fri May 08, 2015 2:22 am

Predicitions based on what I have played:

1. Buzz Lightyear by Dadi: This one is pretty much a given since, well, it's Dadi. It is amazing and follow the ride very well. Also like the ride is I can't get a very good score lol!
2. Finding Nemo by Imagineer03: Even though DITV had a cool easter egg and the portholes, Imagineer's felt more fluid and similar to the ride. Loved the moving eyes!
3. Space Mountain by Modeltrain, and his team: Sorry, I can't remember the other artists in the collab, but I really liked how you could choose the version. The stars felt magical, and the near collisions with the planet was cool. Loved the supernova, and everything about this! Great job! I would just make the turns and dips smoother somehow.
4.Autopia by VoV: This was spectacular! Loved the very long queue, the preshows were a nice touch. The track was very detailed, great job!
5. Star Tours by MightGitis and wantedgamer: Woo Hoo on Star Tours! Sad I missed this challenge, but I think you would have beaten me anyway. It was great, I liked the light speed, and the way you "dove" into the planets was cool. There were a couple of things I would fix, such as making it re-rideable without having to reload, and making it random like the ride, but most everything was great! Nice Work!
I'm 12 yrs old and happy to be working with you guys!

rank_500_ftb
Watusimanu
XBL ID:

Postby Fritzy » Mon May 11, 2015 12:54 am

erdadi, I just had the honour of playing your amazing Toy Box, and I am so impressed. I played it in a group of 4, so I couldn't pour over all the details, but I want to play it again because it was such fun. Well done, indeed!
32 Toy Boxes
1 Featured, 2 Honourable Mentions
Spotlight: Anger's Fire Jam

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Erdadi3 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Wow! Thank you guys! We really enjoyed building that Toy Box, so much freedom!

By the way, we had a chance to try all the boxes for this challenge and… no words! the quality is amazing, challengers are becoming more and more interesting every week! Tomorrowland project will be without doubts one of the best Toy Box hub ever!

rank_100_ftb_10
Erdadi3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sonicphoto » Mon May 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Thanks everyone for the feedback on our big collaborations on Autopia and Space Mountain! They are many great entries for this challenge, so good luck to everyone! I like that everyone has their own interpretation for rides that have a ton of submissions like Autopia and Buzz.

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Tue May 12, 2015 12:37 am

@watusimanu It's funny because both of those things were part of the original plan. Randomization got scrapped because for some reason the randomizer wasn't always triggering the balls right and the reset broke. Literally broke for no reason. And there wasn't time to fix it. :-(

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations