7/10 – 7/16: Snow White Challenge

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: 7/10 – 7/16: Snow White Challenge

Postby Watusimanu » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm

These were all amazing!
Wishing: This was tricky, but I made it through. Nice twist on a maze!

7DwarvesMineTrain: Amazing! I havent ridden the actual ride(yet), but it's still spectacular! I've never realized this, but when you ride those banked turns, it really is like you're swinging!

Snow White Story: I loved this! The castle is amazing, and it was really cool how you needed to keep collecting townspeople to win.

Mine Mania!: WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! So fun to ride the rails through the entire toybox! You balanced them evenly with the puzzles and ride time, so great job!!!

Dark Apprentice: You really like dark toy boxes, don't you? This was spectacular! From the magic mirror to the castle to the fog and to the creepy corridors, it was perfect. Well deserving the top spot.
I'm 12 yrs old and happy to be working with you guys!

rank_500_ftb
Watusimanu
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Vault Of Villains » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:37 am

Thanks for the congrats guys, this now marks our 11th featured toy box. And I like how it came out. And yes your all correct, the fog was made using the Alice In Wonderland terrain disc that changes the long forest piece into mad Hatters tea party. It so of glitches so you can place just below the flat floor tiles, then with the bits of tea pots that slightly stick up you just put trees on top, I found the purple scare bush from Monster Inc worked best.
22 featured toy boxes, latest
VENICE: Saint Mark's Square- famous cities

rank_100_ftb_10
Vault Of Villains
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Erdadi3 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Wow, another clean sweep!! Grat job all guys!

Congrats on your 11th featured Toy Box @Vault, really well deserved, your maps are always very elaborated and the fog effect was just amazing!. I also loved @Vasuri's map layout, very beautiful landscape :)

rank_100_ftb_10
Erdadi3
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby bloxxerman » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:19 pm

@Infinityfan I'm a week late, but thanks! :) It was really cool seeing my name pop up! :D
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations