New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby MrCapengoggles » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:50 pm

I uploaded a TB for that challenge on the 11th, and was notified that it was approved, but it hasn't come up in the searches yet.
XBL: MrCapengoggles

DI Games:
Gold Rush
Dino Race
Frozen Mini Golf

rank_0
MrCapengoggles
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Sarah » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello ! I'm brand new to these forums and to Disney Infinity ! I'd been holding off, but the inclusion of Star Wars completely blasted through any hesitations I had before. :lol: (most especially thrilled about Ahsoka being playable, but I love pretty much all things Star Wars !)

Anyway - it's nice to meet you all.. My name's Sarah and I look forward to talking with you all around here ! Can't wait to jump in head first in a couple weeks. :shock:

Have a great day/night, everyone !

rank_0
Sarah
Main Console: Wii U
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:10 pm

welcome to the forums Sarah :)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:23 pm

And sheriff is back on the welcome forums lmao have fun here Sarah, also check out Disney infinity on YouTube for toybox TV (a weekly web show they do). Also check Disney infinity TV it's an unofficial broadcast with a great cast of hosts

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby armadafromoz » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:07 am

Hey all,

new to the boards here, Names are Ken and Roslyn, from sydney australia, and both love Disney Infinity.

We dropped off in interest a bit with 2.0, but its come back strong again due to our 2 year old son now wanting to play it anytime he gets the chance, so our enjoyment of it as a family game has skyrocketed.

Cant wait for 3.0, have the whole kit and caboodle on preorder. and really looking forward to the toy box takeover/toy box speedway expansions so we can utilize ALL of the characters in a fun way to play as, with our son/daughter and also in online multi.

Feel free to add us if you have the PS4 version of 2.0 or 3.0 coming -

PSN - armada66

rank_0
armadafromoz
PSN ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:53 am

and welcome again to the forums armadafromoz :)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KnightDriver » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 am

Glad to see another Star Wars fan, Sarah! The great thing about SW is that no matter what age you are, there are characters for you. I grew up on the old original series with Luke, Leia, Han, and Darth, but I also loved the second set of movies, too. (Well, except for Jar-Jar, but we don't mention his name.) I'm just getting started on the animated series, so I have some catching up to do. The best thing about the stuff with Ahsoka and Annakin is that we also get to see the young Obi-Wan and the young(er) Yoda (not sure he was ever really "young" since he's 800+ years old by the time of Luke & Leia).

I'm totally psyched for the 3.0 game. I've had mine on preorder forever and am just itching to get it in my hot little hands!
KD
Friend me on PS4 (konkrypton) & Disney Infinity (KnightDriver)!

rank_50
KnightDriver
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:15 pm

^ You mentioned his name!!! You have to address him like the bad guy in Harry Potter: He who must not be named!

Welcome to all the new members!

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dantecross » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Hey,
I've been a member on the boards since just after 2.0 came out (I think) but I never said anything. I kinda sorta forgot my password for the longest time, then stopped playing for a while and... well its all in the past!

I have 1 toybox in the community, and I was in the process of making a massive detective story with a friend but after Extra Life last year (24 hours of gaming in a single sitting for charity) where we built on this for 21 hours of it... well we were a little wiped and havent played as strong since.

BUT THEN THE EVENT OCCURRED!
You know the event. The 3.0 announcement, and then the summit, so now we're both back on the bandwagon.

So yeah, that's me. I'm James from London England, deeply annoyed that I'm out of town for 4 days from when the game is released here, but generally pretty chilled out :)
looking forward to getting to know you.

rank_0
Dantecross

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions