New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby Dopey4Disney » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 am

Hello! My name is John! I'm still figuring out how to use this site so i hope Iim doing this in the right post lol! If you can tell from my username and eventually my profile picture my favorite disney character is Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and I hope he Eventually becomes playable in Disney Infinity! But I'll save that for the wants topic! Disney infintiy has become one of my favorite games and I enjoy the imagination and creativity of it all! I love creating different toy boxes! I mostly create giant cities and races! My favorite character so far I've played as is mickey, rapunzel, elsa and Jack Skellington and I'm looking forward to playing as captain america, donald, stitch, and aladdin in Disney Infinity 2.0 when it comes out!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney
Main Console: PS4

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:36 am

Welcome to the forums !!! :D

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dopey4Disney » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Thank you very much @Mr. Skeleton!! I can't wait to chat with everyone about all my favorite things about disney infinity!! :)

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby lukaim » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Good morning,

Long time Skylander player converting over to Disney Infinity. Left Skylander because my little girl, 8, felt that it was getting redundant. Then when Disney announced Marvel she became VERY intrigued.

I believe a lot of her excitement is playing with 'real' characters she knows, and it doesn't hurt having a strong female archetype or two (like Black Widow), versus invented characters like Skylanders.

We never played 1.0, have an xBox one, so I've been hunting up sales on figures in preparation for the 2.0 release. We're now up to 17 figures, all of which were purchased for at least 1/2 off, and I've gotten 27 power disc packs (10 x Series 1, 2 x Series 2, and 15 series 3) for $2 each.

Those power disc packs really really suck for duplicates (5+ 'Pieces of 8', or the best was a duplicate out of the 2 series 2 packs I opened). So you'll probably find me shortly over at the trade forum in the next week or two looking to complete my collection.

Glad to be aboard the Disney infinity train, it looks like its fun.

rank_0
lukaim
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby BlackAdam » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Goodmorning from California, Disney fan here and I work with Disney/Pixar studios with their final animation editing shots as well as other studios (Sony, Dreamworks, Columbia etc) I purchased my 1.0 set for the xbox 360 and hope to have the 2.0 set for the xbox one within a few weeks (also have to purchase an xbox one) and other things I enjoy are DC Comics and Marvel comics so i'm just hoping to make friends, share a few laughs and help this community grow.

Sheriff Woody, you don't have to worry about this anti hero ;)

if you have an xbox feel free to add me on xbox live: I3lackAdam (its a lower case L and number 3 that makes the B, so l3)

thanks folks!
"And so, it begins..." -Black Adam

rank_0
BlackAdam
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi all new guys! :)

@lukaim, I've got an Xbox one and am getting DI 2.0 for it, if you have Xbox Live we could play together on 2.0. My gamer tag is hazza5557, and yours? :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby BlackAdam » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:30 pm

@Infinityfan I will have xbox one by the end of month if you wish to send me an invite.
"And so, it begins..." -Black Adam

rank_0
BlackAdam
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby bwattsup » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:29 am

Welcome to all the recent members! :)
To INFINITY...and you know the rest!

rank_100_ftb
bwattsup
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi, black adam I believe we are already friends on Xbox live if you recently changed your name from Prnce something (I can't remember)! Can't wait to play with u though! I was talking to @lukaim. :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions