New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby ThunderCracker » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:31 am

@wreckitlightyear ... thanks!

rank_0
ThunderCracker

Postby LunarDistortion » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:30 am

Hello there, My username is LunarDistortion, but you can call me Lunar if you want.

I joined this forum back in early 2013 when Disney Infinity was announced. The community was small, and I was more interested in Darkspyro.net at the time so I pretty much left.
Now I'm back for Disney Infinity 2.0, so I hope to be on a lot more!
Remember! Reality is an illusion,the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!

rank_0
LunarDistortion
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Nibelilt » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 pm

^ I remember you! You were one of my favourite members on dS, and I wondered wether you were still on here, though I never saw you around aside from a couple of posts. Well, welcome back. :)
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby chawaa » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:30 am

Hi all!, my name is wayne and my username is chawaa which is my psn username also. I fell in love with all things disney when i was kid. my parents did not have much, but every summer my family would spend a week or so with my aunt in hunington beach and than we would spend one of the days at disneyland and ever since then i have been all in! when this game came out for me it the best! . i have almost everything u can get for it, and i love it! cant wait untel 9.23.14 i will have all of the 2.0 version on my ps4. amazing game

rank_0
chawaa
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:47 am

Welcome chawaa and all new members, great forum here

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Bob_Newbie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm

New here as well. Looking forward to gaining news and insight and helping where I can.

rank_0
Bob_Newbie
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Joslyn Bloodrose » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 am

Hello Everyone
I go by Joslyn Bloodrose Or my Xbox tag Joslyn Bloodros I also go by Jos. Yes I know I could have made it without the space and had the e at the end but oh well.

I got the Xbox version and the Xbox its self pretty late in the game so I am playing some massive catch up on a lot of the gaming and well all the leveling and getting the toy box pieces that I am wanting like I had on my Nintendo Wii. I am also currently working on gathering all of the pieces that are out and available, but my biggest things that I am trying to gather currently is the Tron disks, I can not seem to find them anywhere so if someone has them I will pay it forward any way possible. I am currently moving to a new area in state just a smaller place.
My fave character in Infinity currently is Vanellope fallowed by Violet and Rapunzle. This order may change once Tinkerbell and Alice come out. Vanellope will always be one of my faves though.
Wish they would ad more characters to some of the existing sets as well Like Sally to the cars set and maybe Frozon to the Incredibibles set. also would be neat to see Olaf and Sven and Sven... Um I mean Christoph. :lol:
Well thats all for me right now ^_^ hope I get to meet more great people on here and see you soon.
LETS RACE BARF BRAIN!!!

rank_0
Joslyn Bloodrose
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Miek » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey, I'm Miek. Long time lurker on the site, decided it was about time I signed up and started joining in on the discussions. :)
I got into infinity around the start of the year when I purchased it as a Birthday gift for my girlfriend. She's not much a gamer but loves Disney so I was hoping it'd be something we could enjoy together. We're both super excited for 2.0, being massive fans of Marvel too, and can't wait to get collecting come September. I use the site quite a lot to keep up with the latest news and I'm hoping to be able to get into some UK based trading, especially with 2.0 on the horizon I can see many blind packs being opened and no doubt many duplicates. :cry:
So yeah, Hi!

rank_0
Miek
Main Console: PS4

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:08 am

Well guys I'm back! I've been struggling with Forgotten Passwords for part of the year, but have now been able to find one I'll never forget! sorry for not posting very often. I have posted a thread in the Disney Infinity Everything Else forums about a Youtube Project that Involves Disney Infinity that I hope you guys will post on. I missed posting on here every day, but If you do welcome me back, thanks for doing so! I miss posting daily here on this great community of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and Muppet fans!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions