New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby Sidewynnder » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Newly registered member here! I have lurked for a while, but finally decided to take the plunge and register now that I am getting back into the game. I bought the 1.0 starter and sorcerer Mickey a few months ago and played through those play sets. Just ordered 2.0 and Guardians of the Galaxy an picked up Toy Story in Space. I'm really gettin back into the game. Hard.

Anyway, I am married (no kids yet, but the plan is to begin that journey soon) and teach Self-contained Autism at the Middle School level. I'm a big Disney fan from the parks to the animation. I really love the parks and was lucky enough to spend my honeymoon there!

I am excited to dive into the toy box and to see what the developers have in store for the future of the game.

rank_0
Sidewynnder
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Awesome place to spend your honeymoon!! Wish I could spend mine there too lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BaxterRat33 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Hi all!

I came across this site after listening to Inside Infinity 71, which i came across on Instagram...somehow! (its strange how things turn out! :D

I'll be honest, i started as a Skylanders fan (Giants is one of my favourite games of all time) but when the Marvel figures came on my radar, i couldn't resist! and i haven't looked back since.

My collection is only small so far. I have the Originals Toy Box starter set, the Avengers play set (with Iron Man and Black Widow) and Hulk who i LOVE! (currently Lv 11 and he's a beast! i love how you can feel the weight of the character. Amazing)

Really looking forward to getting the Spiderman play set next as the design and sculpt of the Green Goblin figure is jaw breaking.

Not too sure about the power discs yet (don't quite 'get them') but maybe in time they will come more handy when i start building my own toy box world.

Anyway, thats enough waffling on for me for the mo! cant wait to get more involved on here and with the Podcast.

TTFN!

rank_0
BaxterRat33
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Jstarks111 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Hello Ms Swan... I am also a new member... I REALLY need more friends that play Disney infinity 2.0 on Xbox one... Gamertag: jjstarks3

rank_0
Jstarks111
XBL ID:

Postby TheBlackSpider » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Greetings!
I thought that I would take a moment and do the standard "meet an greet" 1st post on the boards here an tell a little about myself.
I am sadly tardy to this Disney Infinity party as me an my kids are just recently back in November discovering the amazing Disney Infinity game. both me an my kids CLEARLY have the Disney Infinity collecting an game fever now as we areonly 14 figures from having them all "counting the crystal variants".
I must say that my family is completely loving the game and map building toybox mode! We are all 3 already working on a large project as we continue to watch more How-to vids on using all of the creati-toys.

Also, if we have any fellow MOTU fans here; I am also a well known action figure customizer; from over on the He-Man.org/ facebook Master of the Universe forms where I go by the name Replikor. So if anyone is a fellow MOTU fanboy an knows me; or even if you do not; please feel free to drop me a line an say hi.
Recently after discovering the "alternate costume power discs" I have already made my kids an me custom figures of Mr Incredible, IronMan, and Hulk.

We LOVE this game and I personally can not WAIT to see what else comes out for this game via new powers discs and figures. The wait for Loki, Falcon, Jasmine, Black Costume Spiderman, Sam Flynn, and the Quorra figure that are set to come out is starting to make us itchy wanting them now so bad... lol
But I am keeping my fingers crossed that the upcoming NYTF reveals ALOT of cool Disney Infinity stuff!!!

MORE DISNEY INFINITY NOW PLEASE!!!

rank_0
TheBlackSpider
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Welcome to the forums Black spider!
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PistonCup426 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:10 am

Hey all. I've had the Wii U version of the game since Christmas of last year, and mostly prefer playing in the Toy Box. The figures I've got are as follows:

Spoiler: show
Sorcerer Mickey
Donald Duck
Tinker Bell
Aladdin
Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie
Hiro
Baymax
Sulley
Mr. Incredible
Lightning McQueen
Holley Shiftwell
Jack Skellington
Anna
Elsa
Rapunzel
Jack Sparrow
Nick Fury
Captain America
Hulk

rank_0
PistonCup426
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:58 am

Nice characters also welcome to the forums hope you like it!
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PistonCup426 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 am

^ Thanks a bunch!

rank_0
PistonCup426
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions