Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Tilarta » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:05 pm

I got to the end of the main story yes, so I saw what happened.

Maybe they're saving the next chapter of the story for a major expansion, Lego Dimensions 2.0?

rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:33 pm

There are new keystones in Ghostbusters and Fantastic Beasts, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a third in Batman-movie (maybe that detective ability).
I was a little surprised that neither of these two keystones turn up in any of the adventure worlds or other level packs. But so far only Abby's electric charge ability has been used outside Ghostbusters. Newt has his suitcase, but there is no place to use it outside the Fantastic Beasts story/Adventure World.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:05 pm

I know that there is a new keystone in Ghostbusters 2016, and it's called RIP. But what is the new keystone in Fantastic Beasts? And what does it do?
So far as i notice there is in none of the Adventure Worlds, Story Pack or LVL Packs that i own where we can use Sonic's ability to Grind. Or use of him at all. (i still wanne buy this lvl one day soon)
Does somebody else uses the LD official app for mobile or tablet?
Got some questions about it.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Tilarta » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:01 pm

@Sherrif Ben
i have the LD app installed on my iPad.

What specifically do you want to know about it?

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:56 pm

For those in the us a another few packs were seen in dollar stores, here's hoping it happens this side of the water too :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:12 pm

@Tilarta: Since a new update the app is asking me for ''log in or register'' but everytime i try to register it ask my birthday, but when i do that it's complaining that it is first year, than month and than the day, but my option is forst day than month and than the year. So i keep getting some errors everytime. Do you know how i can fix that?
Somehow i can't manage to scan the packs, so i can't achieve the badges with that part. Do you know how i can use the scan section?
Do you know how to send the wishlist, missinglist and owninglist? cuz i tried to but still didn't got the badges for that part.

@Elmo STM: i do hope that the price of the packs will drop soon :D
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Tilarta » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:06 pm

@Sherrif Ben
I went directly to the website www.wbplay.com and registered my account there, which got around the date issue.
But when I tried to login via the LD App, all i get is a rotating ring of yellow circles and nothing happens.

My opinion is that the new version is buggy as heck, so we might have wait until they patch out the bugs.
It even crashed twice trying to start it!

I couldn't make much sense of sharing, but by pressing the button in the upper right corner, it asks you to leave the app (specify age) and then asks you to save a screenshot.
To be honest, I think this could be done much more easily by pressing power+home (iPad screenshot), transferring the files to your computer and then uploading the image to your image hosting site of preference.
But I don't think that would give you the achievement.

I don't have any new packs to scan at the moment, so I will have to wait for my Knight Rider pack to arrive before I can test that out.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:09 pm

@Sherrif Ben The Fantastic Beast keystone let's you create a fantastic beast. You are free to place your figure on all the fields in any order you like and so you create a new creature that breaks a door or window, flies off etc. :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:13 pm

@Tilarta: thank you for sharing this information with us. I'm wondering what the sense is to be registed if we can use the app even without being logged in or registed.

@Rapunzel70: That sounds like a ton of fun to me. I do hope that they will use this new keystones into the other lvl packs and Adventure Worlds.

I read in an other topic that Warner Bros got the Avalanche team now, so i think that Warner Bros would use their skills and experience for the benefit of Lego Dimensions.
Does someone else share the same point as view as me?
Admit i still have a small hope that we are going to see more DI in the future, but being realistic i doubt that that will ever happing because Disney still own Disney Infinity.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles