Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Yes, especially if you live in a country that doesn't even have offers like Green Arrow and Gamestop etc.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Yeah, like here in the Netherlands. We don't have Toy's R Us, now i had to pay a lot more for the ''exclusive'' DI 1.0 powerdiscs. And couldn't buy some other related items.
That ''joke'' cost almost €100,- back in those days. Or the 2 ''America Only'' was around the €50,-? i'm not sure about that number.

But back to the Lego Dimensions topic.
What do you people think about that their might come a Lord Vortech figure?
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Awesome! Really love the idea. I think he'll make a great addition, after all he's a legit Lego Villain and deserves a figure of his own :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Tilarta » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:50 am

I've given it some time, but unfortunately, I don't think Lego Dimensions is really going to draw my interest.

None of the new items released have belonged to a franchise that interested me.
From the upcoming releases, I see only one of interest Knight Rider LEGO Dimensions

There was a note at the end of the list that said there will be a Lord Vortech Fun Pack, but the release date is listed as unknown currently.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:49 pm

It would be fun if they release a Lord Vortech figure, but someone mentioned earlier that it would be some DLC or Hire a Hero kinda thing would be.

Spoiler: show
saw on the LD FB page that Batman get some new attack/gear were he shoots cloths on other figures. Does somebody knows if it's for the new Batman figure or for the one from the Starterpack? or for both?

also on the LD fp page they showed that Marceline from Adventure Time get a costumchange into a Batgirl when she tries to fly, if i'm correct it was in the Lego Batman the Movie lvl or open world

PS: this is my 666 post here on this site. Not that i worship Satan, but it's just funny to say, cuz i know some people who freak out when i joke about it :lol:
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:48 pm

As I had some of last year's money left ;) I got supergirl and Emmett.
And Emmett brought a cool gadget that inspired me to some silly pics. As the picture will get to small if I trim it down for the forums, I only post the link http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz320/wesker70/my%20collection/ld-aliens-both_zpszmhnbqgg.jpg.

I don't know if the new ability will be added to the original Batman. But it's a good question! Same with Marceline. She changes into a bat when she flies, that Batgirl thing would be a cool adition.

I won't get the Batman Movie Pack too soon. These packs had price drops of € 13, so I'll wait for an offer :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Yeah it is a cool feature. i know for sure that it would be for Marceline, but with the Batman gear i have no clue. I did ask Lego Dimensions about it if it was for both Batman figures or just for 1 of them. BTW the Batman they showed with that new gear, has a whole other costum than the Batman from the Starterpack or that from the upcoming Batman figure. How about that?

I'm still missing a lot of the Year 1 figures, like Doctor Who, Scooby Doo and more.
Who likes the battle area?
I played a couple times, is fun to play it, but i can't achieve anything or unlocks stuff for the game.
Hopefully they will make an Open Online World for Lego Dimensions, where we can play online with other people and build our own buildings and stuff. Kinda what Disney Infinity has with their Toy Box.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 pm

I thought that is what the Excalibur Batman Version looks like in game, but he looks different from both versions. Maybe something unlocked during the story pack

If tried the battle arenas a few times, but I don't get the hang of it. Always last :( With most I don't even know what I'm supposed to do.

I don't think they will add a creative mode like in DI. Lego Worlds will be released in February and there you can create and build online and offline.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Well, about the new Batman Gear, Lego Dimensions answer it with an another post that it will happen with the Lego Batman Movie Story Pack. Bus still it doesn't say if it's only for the new Batman figure or if it is also for the Starterpack Batman

It took me a while before i understand how the Battle Arena works. it would be nice if i had some real people to battle against with, in stead with only against NPC.
Is it to early to speculate what we want to see in LD Year 3?
We got in Year 1 in total 3 Lego own franchises: Lego Movie, Chima and Ninjago. In Year 2 we get 2 Lego own franchises: Lego Batman and City Undercover.
What do you people think what we are gonna get in LD Year 3?
I'm thinking that we might get as a Lego franchise: Lego Knights or Bionicle (the lost one probably not)
Still hoping to get more mammals for LD Year 3 for example Angry Birds and i'm hoping that we get more female figures
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles