Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Spoiler: show
I asked on the german official Lego Dimensions Facebook page if that is the starterpack Batman when you use him in the Batman story pack. The answer was very short: no.

I would like to see this lego elves thing. I'm sure it would be a beautiful adventure world.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:41 pm

The Lego Ninjago movie comes out in September. Seems like they would try to have a Story Pack to go along with that.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:43 pm

There is a Lego Ninjago movie coming? Oh well, but i'm not sure that they would make a Storypack for Ninjago.
The reason for that is that they once said that they wouldn't make new figures for the Year 1 franchises, except for the 2 exclusives and when it is a reboost movie, just with the 2016 Ghostbuster film.
@ Rapunzel70: What is Lego Elves precisely? I'm not familiar with that brand.
I don't think their would come any Disney related franchise to LD, but who can tell what the future brings.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:50 pm

I don't think it's Disney related. Brickfans has some good pictures of the sets of 2016
http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-elves-summer-2016-official-images/
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:06 pm

My mistake, i didn't mean that Elves was a Disney franchise, what i did mean was about Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar and Disney itself.
We never know what's gonna happen next until Lego announce self what happens next or some Stores leake them.
I don't know if other people have some issues they want to solve in LD , but i certainly do.
For example: When i finish playing a lvl instead of bringing me to the Hub World, that i can choice between going to the Hub World or going back to Vorton.
Or when i want to go to a LD Year 2 Hub World, that instead sending me to above and that i have to jump to the other platform, that when i choice to go to an Year 2 Hub World that they send me immediately to the other platform.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:48 pm

For the ones having trouble with finding all the Easter Eggs of LD 1 i've found this online. For so far i know there is 1 Easter Egg missing in this list.
It's Doug Rattmann from the game Portal

Couldn't find a list of Easter Eggs so far in LD 2, so if you find a list of Easter Eggs for year 2 would be helpfull.
List of Easter Eggs in LD 1

Now i certainly do need the Doctor Who lvl pack
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:00 pm

I share you issues with year 2 hub. Especially that there is an extra Shard wheel to select the adventure worlds, even an extra 'console' right to the portal.... and then you are not even at least transported directly on the Shard. Now where's the sense in that?

With the help of that list I found a few year one easter eggs I wasn't aware of ;)
I had never noticed Rattman before I read about him.
Year two Easter Egg: when fighting in the Mercado first time against Rowan there's a secret Portal level you can only reach with Chell 8-)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Still hoping that they will fix that problem one time with a patch.
I figured already out the secret Portal lvl in Mercado, but i didn't realize that it was an Easter Egg, but still great job founding it

If i found one i'll post it here, and please keep continuing with finding Easter Eggs in Year 2 and post them here :)
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:08 am

If I find some more I'll let you know 8-)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles