Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 pm

From my mind, there are certainly more: In the Midway Arcade Story level (all your bricks belong to us) you can use the DeLorean or Train to travel to a space station section
-in the maze part of this level go (fly) the lower left, there is an exit that takes you to another mini-game.
-In the Back to Future Story Level you can use the DeLorean or Train to travel to Hill Valley
-In Prime Time tory level there's a room with several 'experimentation bottles' You can use Unikitty to build a dimensional gate from the rainbow bricks you smashed to get to cloud cuckoo land.
-In Portal Story Level, when you meet Wheatley at the ventilation shaft, there is a laser beam protected area. You can get there with Chell's Portal gun and then use the elevator hidden there to get to some extra test rooms.
-Ghostbusters: Before you reach the buildung with Dana's apartment you can use spin-jizu (?) to get to the harbor. Build the bell and call the Titanic.
-same level, final fight (with the 'girl' not Stay Puft). There's a mark on the white stairs where you can use lasers for example with Wonder Woman and open a Portal to Dana's apartment.
-Final Dimension: When you made it through the fire-barrier with water-power there's a place on the left where you can use spin-jizu to open a portal to lego pirates (or so ;) )

I know you can use the tardis in "Riddle earth", and the arcade machine in "Riddle earth" an I think "Painting the town black", but both level kits are still on my wish list. Other than in the US there are hardly any offers (yet?) on dimensions stuff.
So have to split wisely between Dimensions and Infinity ;)
Still hope I could help you :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Well it definitely helps me a lot .
These are the easter eggs in the Story Line, right?
I've heard something about the titanic, that when you're in the titanic. that there is a spot where you cn put the Tardis or the DeLorean to go back in time on the Titanic so you can see people dancing or something.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Yes, exactly, if you use the DeLorean or the Train on a spot in the middle you travel back to the glorious days of the Titanic :)

These are all in story levels. There are more in the free worlds. Like Atlantis in the DC World if you have a diving character or a submarine vehicle.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:52 am

I know that there are under water world's. Like by the Simpsons and Lord of the Rings etc.
And there is more of those Time travel points.
But i don't have a job and not that much of money so i couldn't spend that much on characters, so before i buy anything from DI 3.0 or Lego Dimensions.
@ Rapunzel70: Did you also read that other post from me about maybe new characters for the feature? If yes, what do you think about those?
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:24 pm

There is nothing new on Green Arrow. But regarding Super Girl there was a bit on the lego dimensions facebook page. Could be some limited or special marketing offer. Nothing sure, yet, though.

I can afford some figures of both franchises, but not all... It's great, but there are way to many ;)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:57 pm

What do you with that there's nothing new with green arrow? Coz so far i know there is no green arrow figure.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:43 am

No, but there were pictures that showed Green Arrow and Supergirl a while ago. So far there was only that little bit in addition on Supergirl, that she might come as a special marketing release, Green Arrow wasn't mentioned anywhere again.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:51 pm

And how about the abillity of supergirl turning into the red latern?
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Dedede_Man » Tue May 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Guess I'm gonna need something to fill the void now...
It's between Lego Dimensions or Skylanders... Lego Dimensions, easily.

So, could anyone here sway me on the game? Like, as a big Infinity fan, what are the similarities? Differences? Do the figures look nice on display? Does the game have any annoyingly rare collector's items like the King Mickey disc?

I probably won't be able to get on it straight away anyway, but... I'm gonna need something to fill the void when the Finding Dory playset is done, and amiibo just don't cut it on their own.
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles