Disney Infinity for Xbox One!

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Disney Infinity for Xbox One!

Postby Mr. Mike Skelleton » Tue May 21, 2013 7:12 pm

With the reveal of Microsoft´s new-comer, we can expect a great combination of Disney Infinity and Xbox One. Even thhough we havent seen all of the features for this new console, I think it has a lot of potential, and, maybe, we could even use the new redesigned Kinect! (This topic is for sharing your ideas, expectations and everything you want to tell about what do you think will happen when the new Xbox and Infinity mix together!)
There's children throwing snowballs
Instead of throwing heads.
They're busy building toys
And absolutely no one's dead!
(AWESOME avatar made by: toops)

rank_0
Mr. Mike Skelleton
Main Console: PS4

Re: Disney Infinity for Xbox One!

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm

as anything at this point is pure speculation and i can rapidly see this topic turning into a fanboy/girl fight i will be moving it to the blah, blah, blah. the Mad Hatter's tea party ... i will also be watching any comments closely ...

"Xbox open IE"
"XBox go to amazon"
"Xbox buy me a PS4"
"Xbox sell yourself on ebay"
"Xbox shut down."

... :D :twisted:

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Tue May 21, 2013 9:09 pm

MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Postby mikefan » Sun May 26, 2013 2:34 am

Many think the presentation was horrible, but E3 is where the REAL FUN happens.
Mike is my favorite Disney Character!
He's funny and I love Green!

rank_100
mikefan

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 am

most of the xbone reveal went on about tv, tv, tv. :roll:

microsoft have now confirmed that all of the tv fluff will be exclusively available in the USA at launch, other countries may get it eventually but nothing is guaranteed :roll:

the xbone will not replace existing cable boxes you will still need a cable box. xbone simply acts as an hdmi passthrough for the cable box and controls it using infrared. so basically instead of just using a hand held remote to control using infrared, you talk to the xbone which then controls the cable box using infrared :roll:

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Nibelilt » Sun May 26, 2013 7:32 am

The conference played on my birthday which is really funny because I actually got enough gift money to order a decent TV... :lol: (Just for games though)

I don't mind XBox One, but I probably won't buy it for years. I'm aiming to get a PS4 after a price drop instead because the main thing that I use my 360 for is Kameo and the One can't even play that.

Dat dog
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Adscan » Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 am

I expect to but the game at launch for 360 and then I will again when if it is re-released for X1.

I have always spent most of my gaming time online in multi-player as I find it far more challenging in adversarial and fun in co-operative game types than playing solo.
This is why I have preferred Xbox so far as it has always had Sony far outmatched in this arena while remaining equals in gaming. I have owned both from launch and nearly every new model as they were released.
I am not a over biased fanboy out to slander any other system as I love them all, but as other things in life need my money more than my gaming hobby then it is time to choose.

The X1 wins for me but only just, The systems are relatively even for power and output which is no surprise, don't fool yourself into thinking DDR5 over DDR3 will make any difference that you will notice.
As I already mentioned the online and networking component is a high factor for me and the X1 will still be better than PS4, PS4 will be better than the PS4s online experience I am sure but it wont beat X1s Live.
Where your console is from matters to the games that will be on it as there are a lot of smaller developers that only release titles on certain consoles for example there are not many manga styled titles on Xbox as opposed to PlayStation so if your a big fan of those kind of games then you would be silly not to prefer the PS4.
Also you have to look the history of the systems and the companies that own them. I can't help but have a lot of respect for Nintendo. :)

n.b. Let go of your hate Woody, it leads to the dark side. ;)

Etch
Adscan
XBL ID:

Postby GandalfWhite » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 pm

rank_0
GandalfWhite
XBL ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:46 am

^ Wasn't DI actually finished a long time ago like last Christmas, but the retailers asked them to delay the launch until Summer... or something like that. Anyway, maybe that is why DI didn't even have next gen on their mind since they were well into development before the new systems were even announced.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions