Inside Infinity Archived Podcasts

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

Re: Inside Infinity Podcast Episode 3, what do you want to h

Postby mgodfre3 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 am

I would like to hear your wish list of characters you want, maybe a discussion of how trading for power discs could be organized or possibilities in the future like park exclusive figure/power discs etc.

rank_0
mgodfre3
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:02 am

I'd love a little section, just for fun, where you could do posts of the week. You could choose 5 posts or topics from the forums that you ended or though we're funny, and could share it on the podcast.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 am

^ I agree, that is a great idea!
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby CueLannoo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:16 am

I think you should talk a bit about the power discs (since they just released that youtube video highlighting them) and about their possible synergistic effects when two are placed on the base. I has been mentioned on a few video's I've seen but nothing to elaborate.
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:16 pm

^Great ideas, thanks everyone. I think this week I'll mention a few of the top post. Surprisingly enough, this weeks show is filling up fast. I think what I'll do is have a community section every week. That gives me flexibility to mention different types of things from the community including post, and Toy Box creations. It'd be fun to spotlight different folks from the forums. Also CueLannoo, I actually talked a bit about that in this weeks episode. If you are looking for more specifics, let me know. Also, I'm still working on an interview. I'll keep you posted.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby Nibelilt » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 pm

What do you think will be in wave two? I've seen this pop up quite a few times on the forums lately, and now with the GameTrailers video, I think it would be fun to discuss this on a future episode. That's if they will even have "waves", or just release things, gradually, as they see fit. We know there will be series sets for Power Discs though that doesn't nessicarily point towards figure releases being the same. The details on this are cloudy, that's why it's fun to speculate about it. :)

By the way, I would also suggest mentioning this news in the next Podcast, if you weren't already.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:09 pm

^Done! And thanks for the advice. I really like the idea of Wave two speculation. That might be fun to host a few forum members and have a round table type discussion. I'm thinking Ep 4 for that. If you or anyone else would be interested in a round table pm me and let me know a series of times for next week, you'd be available. I'll set something up. I'm thinking maybe 3 people for that.

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:25 am

How cool would it be if you had this huge podcast for launch in the U.S., ad it would release at about the time it releases for U.K. You could talk about your reaction from the game, and you could have some of the forum members talk about the game from what they have seen so far.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:40 pm

^That's a very good idea. I am planning to power through at least one of the play sets on launch day as quickly as possible and then give a first impressions mini review. Maybe I'll put the play set option as a vote on what forum members would want to hear about most. And also very good idea about the forum members talking about their experiences. Again if anyone is interested, PM me. Thanks for the ideas.

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later