Tell me a Story (fanfic needed)

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Tell me a Story (fanfic needed)

Postby JaysUsername » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:53 pm

So I've been thinking, with collaboration really catching on we all have our strengths in the toybox world....the world builder, the logic master, the race builder. I loooove building worlds, its my favorite part. I also enjoy bringing the world to life through props and logic but the one thing I struggle with is coming up with a story line beyond the usual 'follow this path, beat up some villains, end scene.'

Wouldn't it be great if we had a pool of stories that fit within the confines of what we can build? So I'm talking about people who get the limits of what can be built and accomplished in the toybox but who also have a gift for story telling.

We could have a dedicated forum where people can post their mini fanfics or where toybox artists can request something. I have to assume there are aspiring writers and disney/marvel fans who would love to see their short stories turned into playable adventures.

Obviously credit would be given in the toybox description to the storyteller. My only question would be how to draw those people into the community?

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Tell me a Story (fanfic needed)

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Sun May 24, 2015 6:48 pm

I have some stories that I'd write for you guys!
I do Internet Reviews and Build Toy Boxes.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions