Pirates Dead Mans Cove Stuck

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Pirates Dead Mans Cove Stuck

Postby Visskar » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Well, I thought I had gotten past this area last time when the objectives finally activated. After getting past the gate I saved my game. Went back to it last night, and found the gate back up and no objectives activating for the counterweights. Not sure if it is because I loaded the save with Davy Jones after playing Barbossa the last game, or its just a glitchy spot. Going to put Pirates on hold till they fix this, and just play the other Play Sets.
Visskar

Postby Snaike » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Hey guys, Same thing happened to me, I was getting really frustrated thinking I has missed a mission. I couldn't find a way to fix the gate, I did find another glitch that worked to get around it. To the far right of the gate I managed to glitch my dinghy under it (it did take a few tries) I'm back to playing it normally, I hope this helps!
Snaike
Main Console: PS3

Postby Hollowgirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:33 pm

I know where the dead weights are and I have shot about a thousand bombs etc. and nothing is happening nor do I have any kind of quest objective or cues to follow. I started the whole pirate area over again and I keep freezing so I am putting DI down for today. The constant freezing and bugginess are starting to really spoil this otherwise amazing game for me.
Hollowgirl
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby nilelive » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:28 pm

I'm getting stuck as well. I see the weights but bombs aren't hitting them, there is no quest update, etc...very confusing. thinking this is a bug as you guys are having the same problem. I'm playing on the wiiu.
nilelive
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby luckyto » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Any updates on this? I'm having the exact same problem... :x *rage rage*

I've tried quitting and restarting the system. I've tried leaving the Cove and going to another island and back. I've been all around it, but there is no objective and no mission active, and a thousand bombs from every angle won't hit the counterweights.

rank_0
luckyto

Postby iflabergastedi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:33 pm

I started over and Havent gotten to that point yet. But as soon as I do I'll update if restarting the game helped out any.

rank_0
iflabergastedi

Postby luckyto » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:51 pm

I just restarted and raced through it. First time through, I actually got stuck on another mission. I went to customize my ship as I was in the middle of docking on the first island (in the middle of a mission with objectives) and the game wouldn't let me disembark. So I restarted again.

The playset seems to be very picky. My advice is that whenever you are embarking on key missions, be very careful not to do anything else while it is talking, thinking or setting your waypoint. Even if you are working ahead on doing what the missions asks you. Do nothing until the game gives your green light.

rank_0
luckyto

Postby luckyto » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 pm

rank_0
luckyto

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions