Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Disney Infinity Glitches

Postby Buzz S. Ralph 13 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:13 pm

I've had the same problem as you, Ignohippo, All of the sudden my Toy Box mode lost it's audio for some reason, but can still the narrator and selection sounds. Everything else is working fine though. Do let me know if you can find a solution
Buzz S. Ralph 13
Main Console: PS4

Postby zerocool » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Havent really had any sound issues (that I was aware of) but I have fallen through the world twice! Once in a 3 player game, went right thru the wall and was out of the round. The 2nd time was in a two player online game and my entire screen went black except for my HUD.

rank_50
zerocool

Postby D3spard » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Wii U

-Had to restart toybox when build mode would not bring up any items on screen even when picking a item
-loading a toybox that you are currently in brought me to an endless loading loop that I had to quit the game to fix

-switching from build to spark mode produces a long lag delay before you can edit or place anything (unless off TV mode is enabled)

rank_50
D3spard
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby TravisSch » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 pm

I was playing the first mastery adventure, the building one, and blocks were not in their correct spots. A few blocks were hanging in mid air away from the playable area and on my first playthrough, a block was missing in the map and Captain Hook kept falling through it and respawning infinitely and I couldn't advance the mission. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm on Xbox 360 by the way.
Follow me on Twitter: vmktravissch
I talk about Disney, Disney Infinity, and other stuff! :)
^Sheriff Approved

rank_100
TravisSch
XBL ID:

Postby Clydora » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:43 pm

i have the wii u version and i did send in a report. thought i would share though what i have experienced. i was playing on monsters play set and i have also experienced the quest glitch on frat row except mine has other problems that go with it. i was doing the mission to build eko which i did then some time afterwards my whole game froze don't remember what i was doing at the time but i had to reboot everything. went back on it after letting it sit over night turned off and it froze a few more times on frat row. i now have the quest stuck to build eko yet my thing says its been bought already and the spot where it goes is blue. i have gone across it and fell into a hole only to get respawned. i can not go any further on frat row right now which is disappointing since thats my favorite play set out of the 3 it comes with. i don't have the extras yet. if anyone else has experienced this and have some ideas that might fix it would be great. as i mentioned before though i did report the bug

rank_0
Clydora
NN ID:

Postby Ignohippo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:31 am

Okay, audio issues happened again in the Toy Box on the Xbox 360. I thought it was fixed, but I guess not. No music, no sound effects, no character voices. We still have narrator and selection sounds.

Also still having tons of issues with the Power Disc environments not going back to normal once the Power Discs are removed.

Also, I contacted the developers via the Infinity website as soon as it went live on Saturday Night (we had gotten it 2 days early). We still have not received a reply – not even a computer-generated one. Not good.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby wreckitsugarsweet101 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 am

audio issues dam you update 1 dam you

rank_100
wreckitsugarsweet101

Postby Agent 86 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:29 am

Playing Incredibles on WiiU - The game is automatically completing missions for me.

I tried exiting without saving, but it appears to have auto-saved at least some of my progress so I've now skipped some of the missions. This is incredibly annoying (pun intended).

rank_0
Agent 86

Postby Ignohippo » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Xbox audio issues have gotten worse. With the latest Xbox update, you now get a terrible hiss when trying to place anything in the Toy Box.

rank_100
Ignohippo

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions