Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Disney Infinity Glitches

Postby telperian » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Xbox 360

Monsters University

I was playing around and doing the quests in Frat Row. There's a bunch of quests in there that require you to buy items from the Toy Store. When you accept the quest, the item unlocks in the Toy Store. I got a quest to buy JOX House, but I didn't have enough money. Grinding for money in Frat Row is tough, so I left the area. When I left the area, the quest was removed from my Quest Log. When I had enough money, I went back in and bought JOX House. However, the quest giver still had the quest and I could accept it, but not complete it - leaving me stuck with an unfinished quest.

TL;DR - In Frat Row, make sure you have the quest to buy a thing before buying the thing. Either that, or don't leave Frat Row until you're 100% done with it.
telperian
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby skylanders infinity » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Incredibles playset

In the zoo mision i threw the girafe in a building and it was stuck in the building

rank_0
skylanders infinity
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby telperian » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:55 pm

While having this information here is nice, just a reminder that any bug you find should be reported here:
https://infinity.disney.com/contact-us (select 'Report a Bug' in the drop-down) so that the info goes right to the devs. Especially since these forums are unofficial.
telperian
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Sorceressminnie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:47 am

I am not able to edit my toy box launcher on the wii. And I don't know how to save my others. So confused.
Sorceressminnie
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Buzz S. Ralph 13 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 am

I've had the same problem as you, Ignohippo, All of the sudden my Toy Box mode lost it's audio for some reason, :? but can still the narrator and selection sounds. Everything else is working fine though. Do let me know if you can find a solution.
Buzz S. Ralph 13

Postby bsdimp » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:01 am

I can confirm the sound glitch in toy box mode. Happened several times to us on the Xbox 360. Trying to update now...
bsdimp

Postby Ignohippo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:44 am

Badimp and Buzz: install the update. It should take care of the problem. It did with mine.

The changes didn't,t take place until my system was powered down and started up later in the day however. The fix didn't occur with just the simple restart after installing.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby xerokills » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 am

I had a glitch occur in violet's mission when doing the track racing training. I was doing the drift portion and I activated the turbo early and it didn't continue with the guy speaking's dialog and I just was stuck on lap 1 of 3. Easily fixed by restarting, but still, a glitch. I expect a few with a game of this magnitude.
:( can't make my own banner...well poo! :) Oh wellz! I WANT STITCH!!!

rank_0
xerokills

Postby progrockART » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:11 pm

John V tweeted that a fix is in, but they're just QA (quality assurance?), it. He didn't mention the P3s, but they said last night that that was their priority.

rank_50
progrockART
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions